11th August 2010, 01:50 AM
Sujatha M C

Fee structure for M.COM correspondence course? Last date for admission? Is there any entrance test for admission?

Fee structure for M.COM correspondence course? Last date for admission? Is there any entrance test for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  4. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  5. Entrance test for correspondence M.Ed? What is the exam date? What is the fee for M.Ed correspondence from HPU?
  6. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  10. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  11. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  13. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  14. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  15. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  16. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  17. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
11th April 2011, 10:36 PM
dava

Default Re: Fee structure for M.COM correspondence course? Last date for admission? Is there any entrance test for admission?

In order to enroll for a Distance Learning M.Com degree course, students have to complete their Bachelor degree in Commerce from a reputed college or university.

Final year student of B.Com (Hons) are also eligible to apply for the distance learning M.Com degree courses.
Candidates must meet the required cut off percentage as prescribed by the concerned university.
The admissions are directly taken by the universities individually, according to your early academic performance .Application Form should be sent together with photocopy of relevant documents to the universities which you want to apply .

Alagappa University
Andhra University
Bangalore University
Bharathiar University
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Osmania University
Himachal Pradesh University
Kakatiya University
Mahatma Gandhi University
These are some of the good universities which offer the following course .
21st April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for M.COM correspondence course? Last date for admission? Is there any entrance test for admission?

FEES STRUCTURE FOR MCOM
25th April 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

m.com admission last date form in rajasthan
11th May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what amount of fee should be paid at the time of counsling of m.com
25th May 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is good university for correspondence for M.Com n fees structure n procedure??
27th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

is there Mcom in ambedkar college
3rd June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for mcom correspondence
6th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Kindly confirm the fee structure for admission in to M.Com from distance learning
14th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of m.com
29th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fees structure of m.com
fees for2011 mcom governament fees
5th July 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the last day for admission
13th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

ease tell me what amount of fee should be paid at the time of counsling of m.com
13th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

for m.com (regular) and m.com (distance) for ou the syllabus is same or different.
14th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is a fee structure for correspondence m.com and last day for admission
22nd July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for m.com correspondence, last date of admission in Osmania university
1st August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF M.COM ADMISSION
2nd August 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR ADIMISION IN M.COM & PROCEDURE?
2nd August 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

last date for admission and fees for admission
4th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

how much fees pay in m.com 1st
4th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

how much fees pay in m.com 1st in ignou
6th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

pls inform me the fee structure for mcom in correspondense course and the duration of the course
9th August 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me the m com external admission last date
19th August 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

m.com ke form nikal chuke hain kya? or fees kya h uski
23rd August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

WHEN M COM COUNSELLING 2011
23rd August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is the last date of submission of m.com fee for december 2011?
24th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

chaudhar charan singh university mein m.com kie corresponpence ke fee kitne hai
25th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for per semester and if any entrance exam for m.com.
26th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for m.com please reply as soon as u can.
26th August 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for m.com corospondance form.? fees structure?
27th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for m.com corresspondance form and fees structure
29th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

want to know the last date for admission in m.com with fee details and also eligibility in distance education of osmania university
27th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

last date of m.com entrance exam of rajasthan university
28th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

m.com fees struture & last date of admission
3rd October 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for m.com
6th October 2011, 05:52 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

After completing B.Com, you can go for Master’s degree in Commerce. You can’t go to M.Com directly without taking a graduation in Commerce. For taking Master’s degree, graduation is mandatory. Many colleges are offering a Master’s degree in Commerce. Government and Private Colleges are providing this course. M.Com is a four semester post graduation course. This course will provide exposure in Accountancy, Finance etc. A lot of vacancies are available for postgraduates in Commerce. You can also get jobs in the area of office administration as well.
21st October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

IM A COMMERCE GRADUATE AND WANTS TO GO FOR FURTHER STUDIED ,IM MARRIED AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER TOO ,MY INTEREST TO DO MBA IN H.R BUT ACCORDING TO MY FAMILY ISSUE I WANTS TO DO M.A SO PLZ HELP ME WHAT SUBJECT I SHOULD CHOOSE FOR MY CARRIER
3rd November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

After completing b.com. i do jobs in H.R but my senior give me advice if you are do M.B.A course you have a better future in hr. I wants to do M.B.A so help me what subject i am do.M.B.A
27th November 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want last date of admission for m.com currespondence course
5th December 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have done b.com . i want to do the m.com in hr i dont no the subject information so help me what suject i choose and what is a last date of subssion of m.com forms for session jan2012. please reply...
6th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for M.Com Correspondence course? When does the admission for this course are going to start in Bangalore University? 2011-2012
7th December 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for M.com correspondence course?last date for admission?Is there any entrance test for admission?
20th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

fees for2011 mcom governament fees
2nd January 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me website to down load application form for Mcom correspondence course.
17th January 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for mcom admission
19th January 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i need information about fees structure for doing m.com correspondence bangalore university
23rd January 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

last date of m com private form in mumbai
24th January 2012, 11:46 AM
roopkumar d katari

FEES STRUCTURE FOR MCOM last date to pay fee/with fine
8th July 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

how much fees are paid in m.com in mumbai uni.......
12th July 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the last date of D.U M.Com admission date 2012 through coresspondence and also fee structure and peoceduer to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?