29th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?

Can i do ma in pol sc if yes please tell me what is the fee structure of ma and what is the procedure of admission in ma. Is there an entrance or merit system for admission if entrance please announce the date of entrance .afzal malik jandk punch

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  2. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  3. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  4. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University? -- [New]
  7. What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  9. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  18. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
7th July 2016, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?

M.A. (Political Science) stands for Master of Arts in Political Science. It is a two-year Postgraduate degree course in the field of Political Science. Details regarding eligibility, admission process and fee structure of M.A. (Political Science) are mentioned below :-

=> Eligibility :-

Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course (Honours) in Political Science or Political Science as one of the subjects in Bachelor's degree course with minimum 50 - 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue this course.

=> Fee Structure :-

The fee structure followed for M.A (Political Science) course is not same in all the Colleges/ Universities. It varies a lot from University to University based on the quality of education offered and facilities provided. The general fee structure for M.A course generally ranges from Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-.

=> Admission Process :-

Most of the colleges/ universities offer admissions in M.A (Political Science) course on the basis of merit of marks scored in Graduation course. There are also some top reputed colleges/ universities which conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in M.A (Political Science) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?