24th August 2011, 03:24 AM
aditya chopra

How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?

how to apply for six weeks industrial training in chandigarh in infosys,hcl,wipro etc

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  4. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?
  7. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  8. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  9. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  12. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 week summer training at HCL?
  15. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for 6 weeks training programme in HCL, Wipro in Patna?
  18. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
17th September 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?

I am a student of 3rd year Information technology, at PEC Chandigarh. I would like to do an internship in Delhifor a period of approx six months, in Infosys or TCS or HCL, Satyam, from the month commencing from DEC. Please guide me for getting an admission in the mentioned companies.
8th October 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(computer science) 4th year. Is training in ASP.Net Or DBMS for 6 months available in HCL company in Mohali.Please reply on my mail id [email protected]
Thank you.
14th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of mca 6th sem.is training in java or networking for six months available in hcl company in bangalore.. please reply on my mail id [email protected]
with regards
ishan upadhaya
17th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?

Hi
In order to apply for the internship in the companies firstly you have to collect the list of the companies related to your stream and the you are required to send your curriculum vitae to the HR of those companies. then after reading your resume if they will interested in you then they will contact you.
If you Are interested in going there personally then you can go there also but before taking prior appointment from the HR of that company.
Thanks..
2nd February 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I had completed MCA in 2008, after that i didnt get the job, what type of course and institute are good for me
7th February 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 3rd year student of B-tech {computer science engg.} can you take me for 6 month trng...plz reply on my [email protected]
9th February 2012, 01:56 AM
tech2000

HCL industrial project training is best and this helped me a lot

I wish they could take more students. Try to contact them at

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 , NEW DELHI
Call 0-9582999345 , 0-9582999348, 0-9818112118
or Email at southextension (at) hclcdc.in
7th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get training at hcl in chandigarh?
10th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?
21st March 2012, 10:51 PM
teena swami

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1172640]I am a student of 3rd year Information technology, at PEC Chandigarh. I would like to do an internship in Delhifor a period of approx six months, in Infosys or TCS or HCL, Satyam, from the month commencing from DEC. Please guide me for getting an admission in the mentioned companies.[/QUO
Great idea .i want to suggest you that you should contect to these companies directly by saying your choice.
1st April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i m student of MCA-4th sem from subharti university meerut,i want to do training from hcl , how to apply in hcl so plz inform me on this no 8859299476
26th April 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hiiii
i am student of 2nd yr ,computer science(cse).now after few days my second yr will get over i would like to know that how to apply for 6 weeks training in companies like hcl, wipro .......etc n what are the requirements for that.plz reply on my email id my id is [email protected]
27th April 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know more that wat will all we study in training of six weeks
9th May 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a student of CSE 4th sem. IS HCL or WIPRO company provide a 6 weeks industrial training for polytechnic student? plz mail on [email protected]
19th May 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am pusuing b-tech-cse(7th sem) at punjab technical university. i will be completing my 3rd year in mid of may 2012 and available for training from january 2013 onwards.i want to do studentship training / project work in your company during this period till may 2013 for 6 months.what are the prerequisites for the same.
thanking you
alok kumar
[email protected]
24th June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a student of CSE 4th sem. IS HCL or WIPRO company provide a 6 weeks industrial training for polytechnic student? plz mail on [email protected] or call 9450012278,8894219378
25th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6
week Industrial Training of
HCL?
sir,
i am a student of CSE 7th sem. IS
HCL or WIPRO company provide a
6 weeks industrial training for
B.Tech student? plz mail on
[email protected] or call
29th June 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

i am rishi jain and i am doing MCA final semester . i want to do six month trannig in HCL and WIPRO so plz mail on [email protected] and contact no. is 74151569611
30th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a student of IT 7th sem. IS HCL or WIPRO company provide a 6 weeks industrial training for B.Tech student? plz mail on [email protected].
Guide what will do in tranning.
contact 09991476215
23rd August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of MCA Vth sem. please give me infomation how to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of Microsoft, HCL, Wipro and Infosys.
plz give me sugetion on [email protected].
30th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of btech 3rd year Information technology at punjab technical university. I would like to do an internship in Delhifor a period of approx six months, in Infosys or TCS or HCL, Satyam, from the month commencing from DEC. Please guide me for getting an admission in the mentioned companies.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-6-week-industrial-training-hcl-wipro-infosys-340891.html#ixzz252dtejL4
3rd September 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i m a 4th year b.tech student in IT... under PTU... i want to do 6 months training in companies in Infosys, Wipro, Tech mahindra., or HCL.. in chandigarh or in delhi.. what is the procedure.. and how can i get trainig in company??? please help me by replying on.... [email protected]
15th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

helo sir....
i m a 3rd year b.tech student in IT,under PTU. I want to do 6 month training in Infosys,Wipro,HCL companies... plz tell me what is the procedure and how can i get taining in companies.?. reply me on. [email protected]
7th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How I can apply summer 6 weeks training for doing in 2013 at WIPRO/Infosys/TCS/IBM as i am student of B.Tech IIIrd year. Please advise me . I will be grateful to you.

[email protected]
10th October 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i am student of 3rd yr 5th semester , C.S.E.now after few month my third yr will get over i would like to know that how to apply for 6 weeks training in T.C.S companay what are the requirements for that.please reply on my email id my id is [email protected]
10th October 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How I can apply summer 6 weeks training for doing in 2013 at WIPRO/Infosys/TCS/IBM as i am student of B.Tech IIIrd year. Please advise me . I will be grateful to you.

[email protected]
11th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

HCL would be best for project training

Here is contact info for your HELP

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
Call 0-9582999345, 0-9818112118
Email at southextension(at) hclcdc.in
23rd October 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1249715]Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(ECE) 4th year. Is training in 6 months available in HCL company in Mohali.Please reply on my mail id [email protected]
Thank you.
2nd December 2012, 07:50 AM
akbattafarid.yahoo.co.in

I am a 3rd year student of B.tech (Information Technology) in PEC,Chandigarh.I want to do 6 mths.internship training in IT.Please advise where and how to apply
21st December 2012, 01:34 PM

Post Re: How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1249715]Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(computer science) 4th year. Is training in ASP.Net Or DBMS for 6 months available in HCL company in Mohali.Please reply on my mail id [email protected]
Thank you.[monika]
26th January 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?

[email protected]
27th January 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am roushan kumar,from patna.i am studay from guru gobind singh college of engg. & tech bathinda.
How I can apply summer 6 weeks training for doing in 2013 at WIPRO/Infosys/TCS/IBM as i am student of B.Tech IIrd year(4th sem). Please advise me . I will be grateful to you. my email id- [email protected]. my mob no-9357919152
27th February 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am a student of ECE 4th sem diploma.i want to get industrial training, so please help me how can i apply for get training.

[email protected]
2nd April 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ECE 4th sem in B.Tech.i want to get industrial training, so please help me how can i apply for get training.Plz call me 9465319853
23rd June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech 7sem.. i want to do training in hcl , so plz help how i do trng there my id [email protected] or call me 918569020699
19th September 2013, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for 6 months industrial training in wipro or infosys for btech 7 th sem btech in cse.
19th September 2013, 01:23 PM
p.surya narayana reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 3rd year Information technology, at PEC Chandigarh. I would like to do an internship in Delhifor a period of approx six months, in Infosys or TCS or HCL, Satyam, from the month commencing from DEC. Please guide me for getting an admission in the mentioned companies.
Hi
In order to apply for the internship in the companies firstly you have to collect the list of the companies related to your stream and the you are required to send your curriculum vitae to the HR of those companies. then after reading your resume if they will interested in you then they will contact you.
If you Are interested in going there personally then you can go there also but before taking prior appointment from the HR of that company.
Thanks..
20th September 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of computer science engg in final year...plzz suggest me the companies that provide trainig to final year students in chandigarh my mail id is [email protected]
30th March 2014, 07:53 PM
HCL CDC Munirka

You can apply at HCL , New delhi by submitting application at [email protected] for summer training in HCL on self support basis .
1st April 2014, 01:37 PM
HCL CDC Munirka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of b.tech 7sem.. i want to do training in hcl , so plz help how i do trng there my id [email protected] or call me 918569020699
Mail your CV to [email protected] or call 09310116074/76/77 for further details .
1st October 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am Sachin Arora. Student of B.Tech (ECE). How can I apply for internship in companies like IBM, Infosys,Intel,BHEL,HCL,wipro or any other top company... plz mail me my ID [email protected]
[email protected]
22nd October 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am student of b.tech 3rd sem I have recently done my diploma with cse trade.I want to do training in wipro company.Is I am eligible for this.plz send me your reply at [email protected]
14th December 2014, 10:06 AM
Arun Kapoorrr

Default Re: How to apply for 8 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro, TCS or Infosys?

Hey Guys,
I am just proceeding 2nd year of my MCA, I want to know the procedure with the help of which I can able to apply for 8 week Industrial work
in June-July 2015, in one of the above mentioned respected companies, please help me by providing me details to do so.
3rd February 2015, 08:52 PM
HCL Learning Ltd.

Post Re: How to apply for 8 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro, TCS or Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun Kapoorrr View Post
Hey Guys,
I am just proceeding 2nd year of my MCA, I want to know the procedure with the help of which I can able to apply for 8 week Industrial work
in June-July 2015, in one of the above mentioned respected companies, please help me by providing me details to do so.
Hello Arun,
HCL inviting application for industrial training for 6 weeks to 6 month for B.Tech & MCA student . For application you have to send CV to [email protected] and for any queries you can call on 09310116071/74/76/77 .
9th April 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months training of hcl wipro n infosys?? I m student of btech ece ..m in 6 th sem..as I m interested in company for 6 months training..can u advise me ...plzz reply me on [email protected]..
17th July 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Iam a cse diploma student I have to do triaing about 4 months which company provides training for cse diploma students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?