25th August 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?

dear sir,
my name is faheem from tarbela.sir i complate my mba in finance i have no experince in the feild of finance.can u suggest me how can i apply for gud job and to get a chance for interview,kindly guide me
thanks for ur time
best regards
said faheem

25th August 2011, 08:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?

There are quite a few options available in this field. You have options like applying to banks, mutual funds, finance departments in corporate, stock trading firms etc. You need to select the area in which you would like to work in. You must check the newspapers regularly to know about the various openings. You must register yourself in various job portals like Naukri, Monster India etc.
25th August 2011, 01:00 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?

You have to applying for Banks, Mutual Funds, Finance departments,Stock trading firms etc.
You have to select the area in which you would like to work in.
You must check the newspapers regularly to know about the various openings.
You must register yourself in various job portals like Naukri, Monster India etc.....

Thanks!!
25th September 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

after completing M C A which is the best field to choose please suggest me which company i have to jion
9th October 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TO DO TO MAKE A COURSE IN MBA AFTER BSc
21st October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba as fresher so ihave to job as a fresher please give me suggestion
13th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed mba with finance. write now i am working bank marketing filed not my filed job finance related. what i am doing now? which job for suitable me?pl Gide me that MY email id is [email protected].

thanking you,
13th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Sanwariya

Hi!

Faheem,

Yes, you can get job instead you have no experience.
But, You need to struggle hard to find your job..

You can select area of your specialization based on your abilities.
- Mutual Funds
- Bank Marketing

You can select among it and go for it by various means..

Follow :
1. Newspaper
2. Naukari.com
3. Other advertisement

Best wishes,

Regards,
13th December 2011, 01:20 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
my name is faheem from tarbela.sir i complate my mba in finance i have no experince in the feild of finance.can u suggest me how can i apply for gud job and to get a chance for interview,kindly guide me
thanks for ur time
best regards
said faheem

What after MBA(Finanace)?

Hi faheem,

Congratulation on completion your MBA in finance.

Now, A person with MBA(finance) is needed every where.

Every bigger organization require MBA(Finance) person to handle their financial issue.It is not the problem that ,you don't have experience. The only thing required at this stage is your knowledge and problem solving and management capability.

Following are the area where you can apply:-

-Mutual Funds

-Stock market brokers

-Life insurance corporation

-Govt. companies like ONGC,BHEL,SAIL etc.

-Chartered accountant firms

-PVT. companies like RIL,ADANI,TORRENT,CADILA,ESSAR etc.

so , you have lot of opportunity as your degree require every where.

If you have any query,then please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
13th December 2011, 03:13 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?

There are quite a few options available in this field. You have options like applying to banks, mutual funds, finance departments in corporate, stock trading firms etc. You need to select the area in which you would like to work in. You must check the newspapers regularly to know about the various openings. You must register yourself in various job portals like Naukri, Monster India etc.
15th December 2011, 11:52 PM
abhisek.sonu

16th February 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i did my MBA ( finance ) with 6 months experience in charted accountant firm
how can i get job in Singapore why because i love that
25th February 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i have completed my MBA (Finance) in 2011. Now i don't have any experience in the finance field. I'm in Saudi Arabia now working as a secretary. I'm a fresh entry too in Saudi Arabia I've been here for almost 4 month. May i ask you does this secretary field will give any further development in my career. Could you please give me a valuable opinion and suggestion on the secretary field. And how can i achieve a finance job in Saudi Arabia? Everybody is asking for experience to get a finance job. What should i do? Kindly reply me at [email protected]

Thank you for your valuable time and looking forward to here as soon as possible from you.
11th June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir , may i have the job opportunity after completing my MBA(Human resourse) from B-grade business schools.what is the importance of HR managers in india?
12th January 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have completed bcom so what should i do before appearing in MBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?