14th December 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of 10+2 in Science?

i am a student of +2 science. I interested to become a pilot in indian airforce.what i do after+2 for become a pilot...?

14th December 2011, 07:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of 10+2 in Science?

To become a pilot in IAF, the candidates have to appear for the PABT test and the SSB test followed by a medical test. You must have completed graduation in any discipline or B.Tech/B.E with at least 60% marks from a recognized university to appear for the entrance test. You must have studied Mathematics and Physics in 12th standard. The age limit for the exam is 19-23 years. You should have a minimum height of 162.5 cm and a leg length between 99 cm and 120 cm.
19th December 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of 10 2 in Science?

i am in in 12th class in up board if i want to be a pilot in Indian air force what are conditions
29th December 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of 10 2 in Science?

after completion of 2 can i able to join air force
2nd January 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical requirment for a pilot of INDIAN AIR FORCE?
2nd January 2012, 09:11 PM
lijin.c.b

You should have to wright NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC The eligibility is for airforce is that you must study +2 with physics and maths
15th February 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completion of 10+2 in Science?

Dear sir/Madam
My name is Ajeesh George. I am student of class 8. i am studing in UAE .I am an Indian. I am from Kerala. I love India soo much that i want to do something good for the country, so I planned to became an indian airforce pilot.Can anyone suggest me what all educational calification i should have became an indian pilot.
15th February 2012, 11:05 PM
J Treza

Hello..if you want to become piolet after passing 12th you should qualify commercial piolet exam and go for training..your eye sight and hight should be perfect according to the requirements..
23rd February 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

im currently doing aerospace engineering i wish to become a fighter pilot in the IAF .perferct vision .height 165cm.physically fit ready to be tested in an terrain.what are my chances after 3 years ??
30th March 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I completed 2 with non medical . I want to become a pilot in IAF. Please tell me how to become a pilot?
5th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I AM RAAVI GHANGUS(girl) AND STUDYING IN 9 CIASS FROM ICSE BAORD.I WANT TO BECOME IAF PIOLT SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THIS?
26th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have been failed in physics and maths this year in 12th .....and im gng to give october for that 2 paper the question is two certificates of will be ok or not
14th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM SHIVAM CHAUDARY I COMPLETED 12 TELL E HOW I BECOMEA PIOLET?
14th July 2012, 07:04 PM
movy

hi friend...firstly you must give N.D.A. exam and should give your first preference to airforce and clear its written exam with atleast 50% marks... and then you will be appointed for ssb... if you clear that then there will be a medical test... if u passed that then you will be appointed in training... after that you will be appointed at the pre post of pilot... good luck...
31st July 2012, 09:31 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

To become a pilot in IAF, the candidates have to appear for the PABT test and the SSB test followed by a medical test. You must have completed graduation in any discipline or B.Tech/B.E with at least 60% marks from a recognized university to appear for the entrance test. You must have studied Mathematics and Physics in 12th standard. The age limit for the exam is 19-23 years. You should have a minimum height of 162.5 cm and a leg length between 99 cm and 120 cm.
13th November 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear man/sir how much marks i have to get in 2?
15th November 2012, 10:46 PM
SHIV .

For pilot ; -

Candidates have to appear for the PABT test and the SSB test followed by a medical test. You must have completed graduation in any discipline or B.Tech/B.E with

at least 60% marks from a recognized university to appear for the entrance test.
You must have studied Mathematics and Physics in 12th standard.
The age limit for the exam is 19-23 years.
12th January 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become a fighter pilot in IAF.now i am in 11th(non medical) please tell me what i have to do after 12th.please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?