25th August 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Which date I have to attend Counselling with a rank of 3934 in JBE Entrance Exam?

I Sita Rani Has 3934 rank ( Daughter of Ex-Serviceman) in JBT Entrance EXams. Please let me know the date of My Councilling

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend counselling with 32495 rank in JEXPO 2015?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  3. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  4. Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?
  5. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission if secured 1154 rank in Manipal MDS entrance exam being an OC candidate?
  7. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  8. Admission in ID Engineering college, Ahmadabad after getting 78% in 12th science?
  9. Can I attend counselling for admission in any Polytechnic college if secured 24085 rank in JEXPO?
  10. For which colleges am I eligible to attend counseling after scoring 21.75 with 535 rank under BC category?
  11. What should I do if both BCA final exam and MCA counselling are on same date? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Should I attend the MBBS counselling after attending 3011 rank?
  14. Information about counselling for admission through Lateral Entry? Documents required at the time of counselling?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I attend counseling after scoring 11595 CET rank?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma course after SSC in thakur college, Kandivali?
  18. How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?
31st October 2016, 07:00 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which date I have to attend Counselling with a rank of 3934 in JBE Entrance Exam?

This year, I mean for the year 2016, the counseling session already has finished. The counseling started from 30th June. Generally students ranking between 800-1000 are called every day. But the number of total ranks may either increase or decrease. So if it increases the number of days for the counseling would increase. In your case I guess, if 1000 students are called each day, then you will be called on the 4th day of the counseling. If the total ranking reaches around 10,000 then, maybe each day the organization will decide to call 2000 students. In that case, your turn should had been on the second day of the counseling session. But since this year all the counseling is over, you will have to opt for the next year's examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?