27th August 2011, 01:39 PM
divdoshi

What are the career options available in the field of Nanotechnology after MBBS?

I have completed my MBBS. Now i want persure career in nanotechnology. so plz tell me what are the career options in field of nanotechnology after MBBS

Regards
Dr. Divyang Doshi

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various career options available after MBBS?
  2. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  3. Scope in the field of Nanotechnology?
  4. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  5. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  6. What are the career options available in IT field?
  7. What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?
  8. What are the career options available for me after 12th PCB other than MBBS?
  9. How much income can we get after doing MBBS? Career options after MBBS?
  10. What should i do after passing 12th? I am a 12th biology student
  11. Career options for 12th biology students apart from choosing medical field(MBBS or BDS)
  12. Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?
  13. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  14. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  15. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  16. Is B.Pharma better options for 12th PCMB student? Career options other than MBBS? -- [New]
  17. In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?
  18. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2011, 08:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available in the field of Nanotechnology after MBBS?

hi,
in india their is no link between MBBS and nanotechnology.
it is better that you continue with your mbbs after that MD/MS
sir, if u want to do nanotechnology then you go to U.S.A or U.K

good luck!
30th October 2011, 08:27 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available in the field of Nanotechnology after MBBS?

hi,
in india their is no link between MBBS and nanotechnology.
it is better that you continue with your mbbs after that MD/MS
sir, if u want to do nanotechnology then you go to U.S.A or U.K

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?