27th August 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and Syllabus for the Exam?

sir i am doing b,com and taking a training under ca and doing financial accounting course . sir can u tell me what is the process to become a income tax officer when form is issued ,syllabus etc.

thanx
charanjeet singh

27th August 2011, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and Syllabus for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing b,com and taking a training under ca and doing financial accounting course . sir can u tell me what is the process to become a income tax officer when form is issued ,syllabus etc.

thanx
charanjeet singh
dear friend,

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

You must be graduate from any discipline from any recognized university.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

So if you want to apply for income tax officer exam then you can visit to UPSC own website.

thanks
18th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and Syllabus for the Exam?

from where will i get the forms for applyingto entrance exams of income tax offficer?
15th October 2011, 04:26 PM
ashikm123

can you tell me the upsc web site please now it self
15th October 2011, 09:56 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,
To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

So if you want to apply for income tax officer exam then you can visit to UPSC own website.

Thanks
30th November 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

i just want to open a school in my village .a school for all type of student ,away from all type taboo, where chidren learn how to learn ,reservation is not according to caste but reservation is only for poor children , lower rank army man child and lower rank police mans child .one day i really open this type of school in my village (western U.P). now i preparing for mba , from Harvard university , America .after that i stand for a member of Parliment(M.P) seat from MEERUT . try to change my country
1st December 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

hi dear my name is manpreet i have passed 2 from pseb sir can u tell me what is the process

,syllabus etc tell me the exam date

thanks
12th February 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed the xii and i want to became income tax officer? what will the procedure and from where i get the form? shubham mittal kaithal, haryana 9255544493
9th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any job for b.com pass student in income tax departmennt
13th July 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of exam of incomr tax officer how much exams i need to face to became income tax officer ?
14th July 2015, 08:30 PM
john215

Re: Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and syllabus for the exam?

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public (UPSC)

you want to apply for income tax officer exam then you can visit to UPSC own website www.upsc.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?