29th June 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a female become Income Tax Officer? What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer?

can a female become income tax officer mmmmm. And also tell me clearly the eligibility criteria for income tax officer

Related Questions:
30th June 2011, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a female become Income Tax Officer? What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a female become income tax officer mmmmm. And also tell me clearly the eligibility criteria for income tax officer
dear friend,

Eligibility to be an Income Tax Officer

1. Educational Qualification- Graduation of any stream.

2. Age- 18 to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

This exam conduct by SSC. Application Form along with required information comes from the employment newspaper generally published in the month of April.

There are two exam held- 1.Preliminary Examination 2. Main Examination

yess female candidate are eligible as a income tax officer.

all the best
30th June 2011, 11:25 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a female become Income Tax Officer? What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer?

Hi,

Educational qualification to become an income Tax officer-

Candidate should have Bachlor's degree of any stream

Age requirement-

Student Age of 18 year on 1st july of the year of exam and must not have 27 year of age on that date.

OBC student have 3 year of Age relaxation and 5 years for SC/ST student.

There are two exam-

1-Preliminiary exam
2-Main exam
30th June 2011, 01:40 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Yes you can become a IT inspector by giving Income Tax / Excise Inspectors Exam.

The eligibility is as below:

Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on the first July of the year of examination. The upper age limit is relaxable in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes Other Backward Classes, Departmental candidates and such other categories of persons as may be decided from time to time.

Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.

Physical Standards: For the posts of Inspector of Central Excise and Preventive Officer, candidates will have to satisfy the following minimum physical standards, failing which they will not be eligible for appointment.

Inspector of Central Excise/Preventive Officer (Lady Candidates)

(i) Physical Standard:

Height 152 cms
Weight 48 Kg

Height relaxable by 2.5 cm and weight by 2 kg for Gorkhans, Garhwalis, Assamese, Kumaon region and Nagaland Tribes and members of ST

(ii) Physical Test:

Walking

1 km in 20 minutes

Cycling

3 km in 2
1st July 2011, 12:31 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Definitely both the male and female candidates can apply Income Tax Officer Exam which is conducted by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) .

However,there are some Eligibility criteria such as:

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age: Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years as well as for the post of Inspector of Income Tax.

3.Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm

b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm

c)Physical Test:

i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes

ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes
12th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

is the height criteria for income tax inspector right 157.5 cm?
13th July 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

If a person doesn't know cycling, wont he/she will be eligible?
25th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a female becomean Income Tax Officer after graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
26th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

main exam in a what a paper style
19th August 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what would be the salary of an income tax officer?
6th September 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Still not clear about height eligibility for females.. can you please update differently for males & femles ( the height eligibility) to become an income tax officer.
11th September 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I m female and graduate in bsc nonmad.with 50%marks can i eligible for income text offer..
17th October 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

If i am from science side,can i be income tax officer?
25th November 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to know cycling ?
12th April 2012, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me kya mein it officer ban sakti hu,meri height 148 cm hai.
14th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done MSC(computer scince). plz give me some idea how to become an income-tax officer?
29th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

IS BCA OR MCA PASSED CANDIDATE APPLICABLE FOR INCOME TAX OFFICER
23rd August 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBM (BANK MANAGEMENT). I am 29 year's age completed. can i apply to this income tax
exam. Pls give me some idea how to become an income-tax officer
29th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I hv 5 feet height cn i eligible to become a it officer
28th November 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir m doing nursing frm AIIMS....am i eligible fr this test....??? And is their any condition of heigt and weight fr girls ??
3rd January 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a female become an Income Tax Officer please update differently for males & femles ( the height eligibility) to become an income tax officer.
3rd January 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a female become an Income Tax Officer please update differently for males & femles ( the height eligibility) to become an income tax officer.send my email id [email protected]
2nd September 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed C.S. ...am I eligibile for becoming income tax officer...what exams are required to be cleared....plz mail me on [email protected]...
21st April 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

There is no height criteria mentioned for females in income tax separately.... i m 5 ft nd ive made income tax nd excise as my first and second prefrence. So is there any way out to get ssc jobs bcoz m scoring 460 apprx out of 600. So if i get my forst pref i wont qualify physical criteria
1st February 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am studying in B.com and my aim is to become a income tax office ,so which month this exam will be take up and which book s I have to study .
12th August 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bcom in taxation for preparing income tax
8th September 2020, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Steps wise step details of hiw to become income tax officer
8th September 2020, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Step wise step details of how to become an income tax officer.
4th October 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm 26 yr old can I apply for this position
7th October 2020, 09:34 PM
Neha jhankra

Quote:
Can a female becomean Income Tax Officer after graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
Yes definitely 👍. Anyone can apply which have degree from a recognised University .
3rd December 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a female become Income tax officer after graduation with Bachelors of designing? But I have completed 10 2 at maths, physics, chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?