30th August 2011, 02:05 PM
Amit kumar das-1

How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?

dear sir...
i am BHMS,want to study msc(2yrs or equal ) nutrition & dietetics, distance mode of education(which must be given value by WHO,GOV.OF INDIA,GOV.OF WEST BENGAL) FOR the post of nutritional Councillor(in gov.hospital,nutritional rehabilitation center,)......1) please help me ,how can do?
2) where eligibility is MBBS; can BHMS eligible for pursuing there (because MBBS univalent to BHMS)?

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  2. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  3. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  4. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  5. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  6. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance mode in Vizag?
  7. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  8. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  9. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  10. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  11. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  12. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  14. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities provide the course in distance mode?
  15. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  17. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
23rd July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?

which is better? distance learning in Msc food science and technology or correspondance for the same and from where?
6th July 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?

i would like to undertake master degree in food & nutrition by distance learning program.
9th January 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i complet degree in nutrition. where i do m.sc nutrition in distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?