2nd September 2011, 09:49 AM
yuvraj dhakate

Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?

i have an backlog in my b-tech final year .so what should i keep it in my resume regarding my b-tech passout and what about year of passing ?

thanks in advance.

1st October 2011, 06:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvraj dhakate View Post
i have an backlog in my b-tech final year .so what should i keep it in my resume regarding my b-tech passout and what about year of passing ?

thanks in advance.
If its a standing backlog that means if you haven't cleared the back paper then you are called that you haven't completed your B.Tech yet.

but if it is not the case and if you have cleared it with the exam then you need not mention it in the resume. because it may leave a bad impression on you. Its better not to mention because the first impression is the best.

Even if you have a standing arrear(Backlog) then you have to mention it in your resume for sure. Because you will be unable to produce the provisional certificate if your selected without telling the interviewer.

so its better to mention that in resume only.

your year of completion will depend if you are clearing with in this supplementary and not extending your b.tech degree then you are said to be this year passout according to your provisional certificate.

if this is not the case then your year of collecting that important provisional certificate will tell your year of being passed out.

I think you got clarified if your doubt still persists your welcomed to pose same question with additional details like . When you have failed to clear the exam, How many attempts you have took in clearing exam. How many standing arrears. how many completed arrears everything related to this.

then we will try to resolve your problem. Till then Don't worry Be happy. We are here to help you.

1st October 2011, 06:39 PM
convertor

Default Re: Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?

hello friend,

RESUME having full details about your academic ,co curricular,extra curricular activities.

if you have standing arrears means specify that in resume.

if you have history of arrears means not necessary to specify that details.

so as far as possible clear the arrears .

because it will affect your future.

all the best
1st October 2011, 06:40 PM
convertor

Thumbs up Re: Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?

hello friend,

RESUME having full details about your academic ,co curricular,extra curricular activities.

if you have standing arrears means specify that in resume.

if you have history of arrears means not necessary to specify that details.

so as far as possible clear the arrears .

because it will affect your future.

all the best
1st October 2011, 07:16 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
do not worry about it.First prepare well and try to clear the paper as soon as possible.I think you are applying in your college placement if so means they will get it directly through your college
If you are applying separately then there is no need to mention it but do not give false statement .i mean to say that you do not mention about your arrears.Do not ever say you do not have it
1st October 2011, 10:16 PM
sapna prajapati

Thumbs up Re: Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?

certainly no.this will have negative impact. so no need to mention in resume. if in case the interviewer quires about ur current backlog then u may tell. But before joining ur all backlogs must b cleared...
2nd October 2011, 12:02 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

that means if you haven't cleared the back paper so you haven't completed your B.Tech yet.

you need not mention about backlogs in the resume,because it may bad impression on you. Its better not to mention because the first impression is the best

remember your year of completion will depend if you are clearing all backlogs and not extending your b.tech degree then you are said to be this year passout according to your provisional certificate

best of luck
27th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hai,
I did my B.tech during 2002-2006. but i had Backlog which i later completed in 2011. How should i mention my my Degree completed status in my resume? I am too confused!! Pls help
27th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.tech in 2002-2006. but i had backlog which i completed in 2011. how to mention my degree completion in my resume?
22nd May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BTECH 2002-2006 but i am having a backlog in my btech in fourth semester but i want to do a job am i eligible i have done so many attempts for clearing that backlog but i am not able to do
13th September 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm having arrears in 5 papers b.tech... Can i do job or else do some course.....help me please....
24th March 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am an MCa course completed student with three backpapers.i want job.How I write MCA details in Resume?
16th April 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i have arrear in the 7th sem... thats the only one arrear i have.. then how should i prepare my resume,should i mention it in my resume now
6th November 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

can u pl say resume formate for final year 7th sem cse students,thn hw can i apply it
8th January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi I did my b.e in 2002 to 2006..course completed but have 7
Arrears..now I finished b.a.graduation.how can I add my b.e. course?
Is it good to add it in my resume? If I can add,how to mention...b.e. inter?
25th June 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 year back log... actually.. because of some reasons i completed my 4 year b.tech in 6 yrs.. how should i make my resume...??? please help..
18th July 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir..I completed b.e electrical but one year drop in my course so it Will affecte job.
1st February 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.tech during 2009-2013. but i had 2 Backlog which i later completed in 2014. How should i mention my my Degree completed status in my resume? I am too confused!! Pls help
23rd February 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hey... any one out there ....?
plz answer me ...
i did btech ece during 2008-2012 .when i left the college i had 11 backpapers .now all cleared (april-2014).so-which year do i include in my resume.....
plz ---answer----
9th May 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i HAD completed B . E LAST YEAR WITHOUT HISTORY OF ARREARS DO I HAVE TO MENTION IT IN MY RESUME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?