6th September 2011, 07:20 PM
praveenjain51

Any professional course in Aerospace Engineering?

I am student of class 10th & looking some professional course in aerospace engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  2. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  3. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  6. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
  8. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  9. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  10. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after doing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  12. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  13. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  15. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  16. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  17. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
25th September 2011, 12:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any professional course in Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenjain51 View Post
I am student of class 10th & looking some professional course in aerospace engineering.

Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace engineering is the excellence of Engineering studies.

This stream deals with technology and systems required in Aviation Industry.

This stream deals with all the important divisions of Aviation i.e., like Designing,Construction,Testing,Space crafts invention,Satellites and missiles creation etc.,

This is the most fascination branch of engineering among the indian youth.

Eligibility for aeronautical engineering is

One needs to have a high percentage of marks in science subjects in 10th and 12th

you can also do a post graduate degree in aerospace engineering after completing any engineering degree.

another available option is the Associate membership exam conducted by Aeronautical society of India. by clearing this examination one can apply for M.Tech or Ph.D programs.

now as you are in 10th you need to first complete your 12th with high marks in Science subjects.

then you are eligible to apply for B.Tech in Aerospace engineerig.

for any further doubts you can contact this forum.

all the best for your future

regards

~aditya~
25th September 2011, 12:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any professional course in Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenjain51 View Post
Dear friend,

You are now 10th standard so firstly you have to cleared your 12 the .Then you have to go for B-TECH in Aerospace Engineering.

After completion of your B-TECH degree you have lots of professional course.

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?