7th September 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?

When the admission form will be published at St xaviers school, park street, kolkata for admission in class VI (six) in this year, 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  3. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
  5. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  6. What is the admission fee for class 1st in St Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata? What is the monthly fee?
  7. How to get admission forms for St Xaviers School in Kolkata
  8. Admission in which class being a 2 years old son in St. Xaviers college School in Kolkata? When does the school issue application forms?
  9. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  11. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  12. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  13. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1? -- [New]
  14. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  15. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  17. What is the date of birth required for getting Class 1 admission in St.Xaviers school, Kolkata?
  18. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
23rd February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?

I want to enquiry for addmisssion form for class xi
20th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?

when the admission of three
11th April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir it will be very nice of you if you can inform me about the admissions in St.Xavier's class XI
18th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

admisson forms for class 11?
29th May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the cut off marks for admission in class 11 for st Xaviers School, park street, kolkata?
8th June 2012, 03:13 PM
rebeccaghosal

Default Admission for a commerce student

i would like to know about the admission in the school of st.xaviours for a student of 64% urgent
8th August 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

The DOB of my son is 4th April 2007. I want to get an admission of him in St. xaviers school in class I in ther years 13. Please help me with the detail procedure .

Thanks
Nilanjana Ghosh
13th August 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to get my son ,born in 2007, to get admitted in st. xavier's school.Please let me know the date for issue of admission form
14th August 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission of my son in St. Xaviers School Park Street, Kolkata, in Class I. His Date of Birth is 13th March, 2008. Is he eligible for the year 2013?
16th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission of my son in St Xaviers Park Street, KOlkata, in class I. His date of birth is 26 th March, 2007. Is he eligible for the year 2013?
18th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son to class 3 in 2013. Please let me know the date for issue of admission form.

thank you
20th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

MY SON IS 4 YEARS OLD . I WANT TO GET HIM ADMITTED TO St. XAVIERS PARK STREET. PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS.-ARUP
5th September 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in class 1 in St. Xaviers School Park Street, Kolkata his date of birth is 17 February 2008. Kindly let me know the procedure for admission for the academic year 2013. Mohammed Feroze Yousuf
7th November 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son to class 3 in 2013. Please let me know the date for issue of admission form.
7th November 2012, 06:05 PM
Realstarsajjad

Post Re: Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?

APPLICATION FORM for admission to Class ONE (Session 2013-14) will be issued from the Primary Section, 12A Wood Street (entrance from Hungerford Street), on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th October 2012 only, between 9.00 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. The cost of application form is Rs 200/-
17th November 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to admit my son in class v at St Xavier's school ,kolkata . Pls guide me about how & when to get the forms .- P Bhattacharyya mob -8017981848
17th November 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in class 1 in St. Xaviers School Park Street, Kolkata his date of birth is 14 November 2008. Kindly let me know the procedure for admission for the academic year 2013.
Thanks in advance,
Samaren Bose / 9051789788 / [email protected]
31st January 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

percentage required for getting admission at commerce in st.xavier's school(park street)
18th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in class 3
4th July 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in class -1 for the session 2014-15 in St,Xaviers' school.Please let me know the date for issue of

your admission form
Abhijit Chakraborty.
e-mail-kidzee_bapujinagar@ rediff mail.com
31st July 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My son's DOB is 17/2/2010 i am eager to get my son admitted to class one of St,Xavies,schoo kolkata. Kindlytell me know when will get the details as wellas the admission form.

chandrima mukherjee.9038445119
31st July 2013, 09:52 PM
mandiv

hi
APPLICATION FORM for admission to Class ONE (Session 2013-14) will be issued from the Primary Section, 12A Wood Street (entrance from Hungerford Street), on 12th and 13th October 2013 only, between 9.00 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. The cost of application form is Rs 200/-
25th August 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of admission form of class VI for the session 2014-15
4th December 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my child in class 1.my son's dob is 28.09.2009.how would I prepare him for addmission there.
22nd January 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1130454]When the admission form will be published at St xaviers school, park street, kolkata for admission in class 1and 3?
22nd January 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I want my children to stydy in si.xaviers school .their respective date of birth is 30.12.2005
And 17.11.2007.kindly let me know about the admission to respective classes?
Thank you
20th February 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMIT MY SON IN CLASS 3 FOR THE SESSION 2014-2015 AND CONTINUE IN YOUR ESTEEMED SCHOOL.PLEASE GUIDE AND ADVICE ME ABOUT ADMISSION FORM AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE. I AM A GOVT EMPLOYEE AND TRANSFERRED TO KOLKATA FROM ASANSOL WHERE MY SON IS GOING TO COMPLETE CLASS 2 IN ST VINCENT HIGH AND TECHNICAL SCHOOL THIS MARCH.YOUR EARLY REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED . MY EMAIL ID AND CONTACT NO ARE [email protected] and 9932246414 .WITH REGARDS
3rd March 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know about admission procedure for class 3,2014-2015 in your esteemed school i transferred to kolkata my son is going to complete class 2 in st.vincents high and technical school this 15th march your early reply will be highly appreciated.my EMAIL ID AND CONTACT NO. ARE [email protected] and 9932246414
4th March 2014, 02:28 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

For getting admission in St Xaviers, Kolkata, download the admission form from the website. It will cost you Rs 250 only and submit the form online after filling the details. The website is operation for some time for the purpose of filling the form. On selection of the form, a written test followed my personal interview is conducted. The admission form is available in the month of February.
19th August 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want my son aged 6 years (Date of birth - 24.08.2008) admitted into South Point School in Class I. what are the procedures?
5th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF ISSUE ON LINE FORM FOR ADMISSION 2015TO BCOM HONS IN ASANSOL ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE
8th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Would like to know when is the time to apply for admission in prep (kg) class in St. Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata (Park Street)
24th March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form will be published at St xaviers school, park street, kolkata for admission in class K.G in this year, 2016
14th July 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

My son is 4 years old. Can I get admission in St Xavier's school Kolkata? And in which class and year? What is the procedure?
1st September 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the age of admission at St . Xaviers School, Park Street in Nursery class
20th March 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Please mention percentage of marks required to apply for class 11 from WBBSE?
Regards,
Sumana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?