31st May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?

Dear sir,
i am a student of class 10 in scottish church collegiate school, and am about to sit for the madhyamik this march. I would be highly obliged if you let me know the following:
- date of getting admission forms for class 11 commerce at st. Xaviers collegiate school, kolkata
- the cut off marks required in the madhyamik exam to get admitted to st. Xaviers

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  2. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
  3. Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  4. Is my son eligible for admission in class 1 at St Xavier's Collegiate School?
  5. Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  6. Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  9. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  10. Procedure of admission at St. Xavier's collegiate school class VIII?
  11. Fee structure to study in CA after I.Com?
  12. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  13. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  15. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  16. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  17. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  18. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
26th March 2015, 11:28 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?

St. Xavier's Collegiate School is a good decision to get admitted in. Firstly you have to take up the application form from the Vice Principal's office on 17th and 18th April, 2015. The form will cost you Rs.300. Then you have to submit the filled up form along with the information of your obtained marks in class 10. There is as such no cut-of right now, to take students in any stream. This may vary according to the people taking up forms from the school. A school enforces criteria or cut-off if the number of candidates applying for the seats are way more than the total number of seats available. If that is not the case, then the school reviews all applications and puts up the name of the top scorers, in class 10, among all the applications received.
31st March 2015, 11:07 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?

Generally there is no need fo follow cut off marks for getting the admission in 11th class.But if the number of applicants are more than the number of seats available in the school then you have to score more than the cut off marks in that session.But there is no particular specification of the cut off marks.It will vary every session.
You have to submit your admission form with in the last date specified by the school. You can collect the admission form from the school on 17th or 18th of April.

Thank you.
27th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in your school in class 11 in commerce stream. i want to know the percentage needed to get admission.
1st June 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

When will we get to know the names of the selected students for admission in St. Xaviers Collegiate School ?
3rd February 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared for the Icse pre boards.when will I get the admission forms for class 11 with commerce2017-18 session.. I shall be highly obliged if you also tell me the criteria for admission
3rd April 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class 11th science/commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate school?
15th December 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am a student of Saint Lawrence High School and appearing Madhyamik 2018. I wanted to know the eligibility and the combination in commerce to get admission in class 11 in Saint Xavier's Collegiate School
22nd February 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can we get the admission forms for class 11( Commerce stream) for the upcoming session?
I%u2019ll be highly obliged to know the criteria and requirements the admission as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?