8th September 2011, 09:44 PM
kar pritam

Procedure to get into the Jindal Group of Industries? Am I eligible for the entrance test if my CGPA is 7.3 with 84% in HSc and 67% in CHSE? How to get the syllabus of it?

sir,
I am Pritam Kar ,a final year student of bput.I want to know the procedure to get into the jindal group of indusries.My stream is electrical&electronics.My cgpa is 7.3 with hsc 84% and chse 67%.Am I eligible for entrance test?
-----------------------------
How can I get the syllabus for this entrance?
If there is any other criteria then please say me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for BBA+MBA?
  2. Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  4. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering
  6. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  7. Can I be eligible for AIPMT exam after scoring 45% in engineering under CHSE
  8. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  9. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  10. Syllabus of Jindal Recruitment Written Test?
  11. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
  12. Which Board Syllabus I have to prepare for AFMC Entrance Test between ISC, HSC and CBSE?
  13. From where can I get internship in finance field or HR?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  15. Syllabus of Jindal Steel GET Exam for Controls and Instrumentation branch -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join ISRO after doing B.E Mechanical engineering? I am in 2nd year
  17. Current CEOs and MDs of top 20 private companies of India
  18. HOw to get above 80 percent marks in CHSE board in Science subject? -- [New]
28th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get into the Jindal Group of Industries? Am I eligible for the entrance test if my CGPA is 7.3 with 84% in HSc and 67% in CHSE? How to get the syllabus of it?

sir iam mr.bhav singh belonging to S.T.categiry.iam persuing final year of B.E(civil engg.)till now i have cgpa 7.02,my 2 % is 94%,and 10th is 83%,am i eligible to any PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?