10th September 2011, 09:33 PM
magadhira

Is Osmania university offering correspondence or evening class in B.Ed? I am a practicing teacher in government school

PL let me know if Osmania University is offering correspondence or evening classes in B.Ed.I am a practising Teacher in Govt.school and wish to improve my Qualification for getting promotion

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  7. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  8. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  9. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
  10. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  11. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  12. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university
  13. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Government Assistant Teacher if completed B.A. around 23 years ago from Osmania University?
  15. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  16. Colleges and fee structure for B.Ed? I have completed my B.A from GNDU
  17. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?
25th February 2012, 03:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Osmania university offering correspondence or evening class in B.Ed? I am a practicing teacher in government school

Quote:
Originally Posted by magadhira View Post
PL let me know if Osmania University is offering correspondence or evening classes in B.Ed.I am a practising Teacher in Govt.school and wish to improve my Qualification for getting promotion

If a candidate is willing to pursue his/her career in teaching profession in the long run then B.Ed is the ultimate choice. Osmania University do offer B. Ed program in distance mode and is also approved by the Distance Education Council. The minimum qualification required to pursue B Ed is a Bachelors degree in any stream. Candidate going for distance program must be working as a teacher in any government recognized school since two years. The duration of the program is 2 year. After the completion of B ed degree one will be eligible to write the teachers eligibility test which will open up opportunity for the candidates to apply for the post of teacher in a government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?