11th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA?

Sir I am doing BCA and i know about MCA.
i want to join mca course.

19th October 2011, 05:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA?

You can certainly join for the MCA course after your graduation. Since you have done your graduation in the same filed itself, you can definitely join for the MCA course. You need to attend the Entrance examinations in relation to this. An MCA will certainly enhance your job opportunities. You can apply for the NE/SET exam if you wish to enter in to the academic area. Else you can go for jobs in networking, programming etc.
17th November 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com student can i join mca after my graduation.wat should i do for studying mca
8th July 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in BCA but after BCA i am confused for post graduation, MBA or MCA?
if in Case i join MBA than which field is better for me after BCA?
OR if i join MCA than which advantage gives MCA after BCA? Note that my economics & account is not a good. So plz give some suggestion.
27th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m done my in BCA .so, now mca which university i m doing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?