20th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?

Sir
my daughter appearing in 10th science in cbse board this year but now she wants to go in commerce line.so is it better to change board from cbse to state for getting more oppertunity in admission in gujarat college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  2. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  6. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  7. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  8. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  10. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  11. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  12. Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?
  13. After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?
  14. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board as I have taken Biology as my main subject?
  16. Can I change board from CBSE to Bihar Board?
  17. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  18. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
23rd May 2014, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?

Yes, she can definitely change board of education from CBSE to Gujarat board of education inorder to take advantage of more number of seats reserved in Gujarat's colleges for Gujarat board of education students. There is no harm as long as she is dedicated to her studies and hardworking. If she studies well and produce good result then board of education is definitely not a bar for seeking better career opportunities. If she wants to go for other colleges outside Gujarat like the top colleges of India, then CBSE is a better choice. Otherwise Gujarat board of education is good.
3rd January 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

My son in 12th CBSE. Till date he studied in Gujarat school. I heard if student had studied in Gujarat, he can get chance for 80% reservation criteria for Gujarat seats for getting admission in good colleges situated in Gujarat. Can you please guide
1) is above information is true?
2) is there any certificate required to produce that he studied in CBSE school but in Gujarat state
3) Who issue that certificate?
11th November 2019, 02:24 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes ,she can take the state board if she wants to take up commerce field and does not have any plan to study abroad in future
CBSE board will just cause a pressure just studying commerce
Even with state board a child can do wonders
14th November 2019, 12:21 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, if she is not planning to move abroad than ot is ok to change the board because all the board are same it is just if you select CBSE for commerce it will create unnecessary pressure on the student
There is not that much difference in the board as long as you excell
5th January 2020, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 10 th cbse school & he wants to do 11th & 12th from Gujarat board ,then he is eligible to take admission in NDA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?