12th September 2011, 12:22 PM
rajeshdhadiya

How may I get previous year solved papers of PO? How may I get books for the same?

i would like to find out po solved exam paper for practice next ibps po exam. i have no time to purchase a book in the store because book will be selling in ahmedabad or baroda city i m in surat and in this matter no book available in surat.

21st March 2012, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get previous year solved papers of PO? How may I get books for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshdhadiya View Post
i would like to find out po solved exam paper for practice next ibps po exam. i have no time to purchase a book in the store because book will be selling in ahmedabad or baroda city i m in surat and in this matter no book available in surat.

QUESTION PAPER OF BANK PO EXAM

Those candidate have completed Graduation are applicable for BANK PO exam.

You can applicable for BANK PO exam in two way through SBI and IBPS.

The maximum age limit for BANK PO EXAM is 35 years old.

You have not mention the exact name of Bank PO exam so I have listed most of the bank paper of PO exam.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

21st March 2012, 04:10 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How may I get previous year solved papers of PO? How may I get books for the same?

I have attached the different banks PO exam papers and i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam.

Some of the books which are evry useful in terms of preparing for the exam are :

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?