13th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?

goodmorning sir
i completed my BSC(biotechnology) with 66% and i completed my MBA(waith major as marketing and minor as hrm ) . now what are the further studies that i can study so that i can get job and be in a good position in governament sector

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HRM?
  2. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  4. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  5. Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing
  6. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  7. Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing? -- [New]
  8. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  11. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
  12. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  16. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  17. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  18. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
15th December 2011, 07:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?

Its not possible to get government jobs directly. You have to appear for the written test conducted by various departments every year if you are within the required age limit and qualification. On successfully passing candidates are shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates are called for interview and if selected they are recruited for the concerned government jobs. For your benefit giving you the dates of few of the upcoming test conducted by UPSC. Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012, National Defense Academy Exam: 15.4.2012, Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012 , Combined Medical Service Exam: 17.6.2012 , Indian Forest Service Exams: 14.7.2012 , Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012 , Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012. if you are interested then you can try to appear for the exams as per your choice.
25th May 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?

As a B.Sc(Botany) holder.Is it advisable for me to pursue an MBA degree in marketing and finance?If Yes, what are the job chances after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?