15th September 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for females to appear for TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

i want to know what is the age limit for females to appear for tet exams?and also mention the other eligibility criteria

27th October 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for females to appear for TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

Please let me know the age limit for TET exam in A.P n also give me detailed topic wise syllabus for TET2011 December
27th October 2011, 06:20 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Age limit for females to appear for TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

hii friend...there is no particular age limit mentioned..........here is the syllabus........

Paper 1 – Structure and Content (All Compulsory):
a) Child Development and Pedagogy: No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
b) Language I: No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
c) Language II (English): No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
d) Mathematics: No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
e) Environmental Studies: No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.

Paper 2 – Structure and content:
a) Child Development and Pedagogy: No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
b) Language I: No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
c) Language II (English): No. of multiple choice questions are 30, total marks given is 30 marks.
d) Mathematics and Science (OR) Social Studies): No. of multiple choice questions 60, total marks given is 60 marks.

Note 1: For paper II Mathematics and Science section questions: Total marks is 60 marks
Mathematics – 30 multiple choice questions.
Physical Science – 14 multiple choice questions.
Biological Science – 16 multiple choice questions.

Note 2: For paper II Social Studies portion the syllabus will cover the section namely history, geography, civics and economics, there are 60 marks are given.
History and Civics – 30 multiple choice questions.
Geography and Economics – 30 multiple choice questions.
17th November 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Instructions t o apply tet exam
30th December 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

still i have not received my admit card , what should i do?
2nd February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

When is the next tet exam?and how can i appply
3rd February 2012, 12:01 PM
luck2912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know what is the age limit for females to appear for tet exams?and also mention the other eligibility criteria
hii...here is the eligibility criteria...

B.Ed is a must to appear in the TET .. But the notable point is that the validity of the qualifying certificate B.Ed that is B.Ed will be decided by the State Govt/Union Territory govt or Central Govt organization. The certificate cannot be more than 7 years old.

Eligibility Criteria: – (For class 1 to 5th)
Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 yrs. diploma in elementary education
Or
Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4 yrs. diploma in elementary education (B.EI.Ed)
Min. qualification for Classes VI – VIII
B.A. / B.Sc. and passed or appearing in final 2 yrs. diploma in elementary education.
Or
B.A. / B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed of appearing in 1 yr. bachelor in education
Or
Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4 yrs. B.A. / B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.) / B.SC (Ed.)
15th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

whether tet is going to be conducted in tamilnadu if so i have completed dted whether i could write this exam
16th February 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the upper age relaxation for OBC candidates in assam
16th February 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates in TET passed jobs under Assam Govt.
15th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

My age is 39 years.I have done m.a. in Psychology and B.ed.after passing TET exam can I get government job?
6th July 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

my age is 26.I have done B.sc from kanpur univ.after passing B.ed can i apply for TET.but the problem is this there is
notenglish as a subject .In B.sc {z.b.c.}available so can i aiso apply B.ed from gurunanak dev univ.
21st February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.ed in1995.Is it compulsory to clear tet exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?