6th August 2012, 05:47 PM
Himkar Tiwari

Can I apply in HAL and DRDO ISRO after completing B.Tech from EEE? What is the eligibility criteria and the mode of examination

Can i apply in HAL and DRDO ISRO. I am completing our B-tech from EEE and i am doing M-tech from Electronics. Tell me Eligibility Criteria and mode of Examination........?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  2. Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?
  3. How can a B.Tech final year student apply for jobs in ISRO, BARC and DRDO?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  7. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  8. Am I eligible for any technical jobs in IAF/ISRO/HAL or DRDO after completing Mechanical Engineering via lateral entry after BSc Hons Physics?
  9. HAL and DRDO exam details -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  11. Sample question papers for HAL, DRDO, ISRO entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? -- [New]
  13. Names of public sectors where I can apply while doing B.Tech IT? When to apply for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How may I apply for job in HAL? What's the eligibility criteria?
  15. How to become aerospace/aeronautical engineer?
  16. Am I eligible for Airport Custom Officer?
  17. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
  18. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
21st February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in HAL and DRDO ISRO after completing B.Tech from EEE? What is the eligibility criteria and the mode of examination

can i apply for isro entrance exam after completing btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?