27th August 2010, 10:18 PM
DEVIKAVILSON

Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?

i am a student studying in 11th std and is presently going for engineering entrance coaching.Recently I heard about ISRO and now i am interested and would like to attempt its entrance test.But I don't no were I will get good coaching in kerala.

6th May 2011, 10:06 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?

Hi,
Dear
kerala there are so many institute for preparation for Isro
in Cochin region- VANI at kaloor,cochin
Gateforum at North ernakulam
IES ,now also available in cochin
6th May 2011, 03:21 PM
veeru4uu

Lightbulb Re: Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?

if you are interested in persuing ISRO then , from were you are preparing for your IIT entrance it must be the best one (career point) it is best for that in kerala . and if you want to take admission in ISRO simply if you come in the EML list of IIT it will be done.

all the best.!!!
8th May 2011, 09:22 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVIKAVILSON View Post
i am a student studying in 11th std and is presently going for engineering entrance coaching.Recently I heard about ISRO and now i am interested and would like to attempt its entrance test.But I don't no were I will get good coaching in kerala.
ISRO conducts many entrances you are not clear about your question whether you want to write the entrance with your qualification as 12th or you want to do your engineering and then enter ISRO as a engineer or Scientist

if you want so there are many institutes to support with providing coaching

the coaching institutes for this are ..

Gate way Academy Kerala

Apart from special coaching centers for ISRO there are Coaching institutes of GATE which gives internal coaching for ISRO too

almost the syllabus will be same so as your just in 11th class you have ample time to select the institute

anyways your career option is good
but

requires a lot of hard work and dedication

So be careful in this regard

all the very Best

~AdityA~
25th July 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?

isn,t there any way for goverment college students?
19th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?

hi......
i completed my b.tech in computer science in 2011.
now wanna attend ISRO 2012 exam.
so can u please tell me is there any best coaching centers in hyderabad.
26th April 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am now doing b.tech in ece and I want to get a job in ISRO ..so ui kind peoples suggest me the guidances for achieving my goal.I hope you will suggest the coaching centers to lead me to the destiny.I am now completed six semesters and in veccation of two monts
6th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good coaching centers for preparation for ISRO entrance in Thrissur district?
11th January 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10 class .i heard about ISRO.I want to study Btech in ISRo.is there any coaching centre in Thiruvananthapuram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?