16th September 2011, 03:01 PM
bhisedada

How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?

I am not given ANY b.ed entrance test but now today i just want to take admission to b.ed so what i do? about my admission

28th April 2012, 02:31 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?

Hello,

As you say that you haven't applied for any entrance test for BEd and want to take admission in same year for this you have to apply directly to the colleges if they have any vacant seats then it will be beneficial for you. I m providing you the list of best BED colleges in india. These are-

- K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research
- Bombay Teacher's Training College
- Amity Institute of Education
- Lady Irwin College
- SNDT Womens University
- Nirmala Institute of Education
- Government College of Education, Chandigarh
- St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
- Rayapati Venkata Ranga Rao College of Education
- Kirorimal College of Education

These are the top most colleges of india for BED.

All the BEST.......................
4th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?

when gives the b.ed application in government colleges?
14th July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?

I am not given ANY b.ed entrance test but now today i just want to take admission to b.ed so what i do? about my admission
20th July 2012, 11:30 PM
samatha89
Member+

As you say that you haven't applied for any entrance test for BEd and want to take admission in same year for this you have to apply directly to the colleges if they have any vacant seats then it will be beneficial for you. I m providing you the list of best BED colleges in india. These are-

- K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research
- Bombay Teacher's Training College
- Amity Institute of Education
- Lady Irwin College
- SNDT Womens University
- Nirmala Institute of Education
- Government College of Education, Chandigarh
- St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
- Rayapati Venkata Ranga Rao College of Education
- Kirorimal College of Education

These are the top most colleges of india for BED.
9th August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 50% IN TYBA FROM KC COLLEGE ...I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSON IN B.ED PLS SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD COOLEGES.
20th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

HHow many seat vacant in b e d for science govt college of education Chandigarh
25th October 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing b.sc computer science final year. how do i calculate the percentage for b.ed?
29th November 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I take admission in B.ED courses at patna without appearing in any entrance test and what fees

this course?
2nd April 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

now i am doing b.sc computer science final year. how do i calculate the percentage for b.ed? when as enterance of this year?
12th April 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am very confused regarding admission criteria and abou the university also.
I have red about Maharishi dayanand university, can i know that is it goo or not
14th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am not given ANY b.ed entrance test but now today i just want to take admission to b.ed so what i do? about my admission.
6th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am not given ANY b.ed entrance test but now today i just want to take admission to b.ed so what i do? about my adm
14th June 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I had 40% marks in my B.A which jammu university can give me admition in B.ED.
25th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to appear in entrance exam and I need list of colleges that provide seats without entrance exams in tamilnadu.......
23rd September 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is fee of any B.Ed college in India, please clear it.
23rd November 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

b.ed admission date 2013.-2014
27th February 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in entrance test in your college, How I will get B.Ed form and admission procedure.
10th March 2014, 12:40 AM

Default my wife is special educatur for m.r.field.she have m phil degree in this field.

Hello.we are stay in wai.dist.satara.my wife is special teacher.for mentally challenge.her education is M.Asociology.but she have got M.Phill.degree in her fild.so please.told me some information.abot.
M.phill degree
11th May 2014, 02:33 PM

Post Re: How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?

hi, i'm completed my ug graduation. i want sudy b.ed. so, tell me how to join b.ed. i want to join government colleges
2nd August 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

which university in indore whom b.ed can without entrance and take admission
27th February 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hi,i'm not completed my bed classes.Now i would like to join bed classes.any chance there?
2nd July 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to join b.ed course for the year 2015-2016 and m m.com with first class .I have also done n.TT and have two years of teaching exp. Of the nursary..please tell me the colleges in yol or dharamshala in h.p my email is been and pans eye gmail.com. please help me
8th September 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about Punjabi university Patiala s decision for that student who didn't gave the entrance test for B.Ed ?
2nd June 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I have not appeared for ELCT exam of B.ed. Is it possible forme to take admission in English medium
31st July 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bed without entrance.what are its procedures ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?