18th September 2011, 04:58 PM
daisyjacob

Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?

Which are the universities in India offering BVSc&AH course?...please list the universities to me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India?
  3. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  4. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?
  5. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  6. How can I do BVSc?
  7. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  9. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  10. List of best universities offering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India? -- [New]
  11. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  12. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  13. Universities in India providing PhD in Health Care Management?
  14. List of universities which offer Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy in India?
  15. Universities in India providing Ph.D courses in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the best option between BVSc and BDS?
  17. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
30th November 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?

eligibility criteria for bvsc
18th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admsn and fee structure of chandigarh bvsc college under nri category
3rd March 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

can i get paid seat in BVSc without attend entrance exam?
6th March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done dmlt, bscmlt, now i am doing msc in biochemistry from vinayka mission univercity through distance can i get addmission in mvsc distance if yes can anyone please send me link of univercity??
[email protected]
alisha.n.singh,delhi
2nd February 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing bvsc
2nd March 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'm B.SC Hons Graduate from Calcutta University with 45.25% and passed Veterinary Pharmacy from Institute of Animal Health and Veterinary Biologicals, Kolkata, West Bengal. I want to do BVSC & AH through Distance mode. Can I do it? If yes, please forward me details criteria, fees structure, and other necessary articles in my E-mail id([email protected]). Thank You.
2nd March 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'm B.SC Zoology Hons Graduate from Calcutta University with 45.25% and passed Veterinary Pharmacy from Institute of Animal Health and Veterinary Biologicals, Kolkata, West Bengal. I want to do BVSC & AH through Distance mode. Can I do it? If yes, please forward me details criteria, fees structure, and other necessary articles in my E-mail id([email protected]). Thank You.
29th May 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected madam/sir,
I have scored 90% in 2 but I didn't. Got seat in eamcet.could . Join in any other private veterinary colleges in india with vci approval.if this is possible please inform me.thank you
12th January 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

request to give the information about to admmssion into B.V.Sc, or AgBSc entrance for private colleges in india
1st June 2015, 04:38 PM
mohan k p

i done puc in the year 2014 with 70% in pcb subjects in karnataka state iwant to became join bvsc course india
to hel me ([email protected]) so kindly request you please to offer this bvsc course to join in india
29th June 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

which of the two couses is better for career making, engineering or veterinary science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?