30th August 2010, 04:46 PM
salim ansari

What should I do after pursuing MCA from PTU through correspondence? How to get admission in M.Tech?

Sir ,
I am pursuing MCA from PTU coresspondence & after that I want to do M.tech.Plz advise me What should I do to this ? how to get admission in m.tech?

2nd August 2011, 03:44 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Smile Re: What should I do after pursuing MCA from PTU through correspondence? How to get admission in M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salim ansari View Post
Sir ,
I am pursuing MCA from PTU coresspondence & after that I want to do M.tech.Plz advise me What should I do to this ? how to get admission in m.tech?
Hi, now you are persuing MCA and want to do the M.Tech. So your first step is must be towards the entrance exam. You can appear the GATE exam to which you are elligible.

After appering the GATE exam you must secure the good marks for getting the good M.Tech College. Following are the some institutes of IIT which works best in it

Birla Institute Of technology
Indra Prasth Viswa Vidyalaya
Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University

So do your best, Good Luck
31st August 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after pursuing MCA from PTU through correspondence? How to get admission in M.Tech?

hi i waithing for my result of bca from gju hissar i wantd o do mca from ptu it could be use full for my creer or not pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?