21st September 2011, 12:04 AM
hbchetri27

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?

is any scope for speech therapy education after 12th arts or B.A ?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  3. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  4. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree
  5. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  6. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  7. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  8. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  9. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  12. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  13. Where can i do internship to make a career in Speech Therapy? -- [New]
  14. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  15. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  16. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
12th May 2012, 07:26 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?

Registration Fee – 1500 [For all]
Foundation Programme Exemption Fee – 500 [For Graduates]
Postal Tuition Fee for Executive Level Course – 5,000 [For all]
Postal Tuition fee for Foundation Programme Level/Course – 750 [Rs. 188 per subject]
Payable only only by Non-Commerce graduates who are seeking exemption from passing the Foundation Programme Level/Course examination
Where to pay

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]Oral Coaching:[/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]Rs. 3,500/-
The Oral coaching fee is decided by the coaching center. The coaching center retains a part of the fee and only a part of it is sent to the institue as per the understanding it has with the institute. The fee charged by the orgal coaching center includes the registration fee as well as the oral coaching fee for the course.[/COLOR]
fee may vary for different coaching centre
[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]
The registration fee may be paid in the form of a D.D. or a challan as per the details provided in the application/prospectus and be submitted along with the application for registration.[/COLOR]

Read: What is the examination fee for CS foundation exam? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/what-examination-fee-cs-foundation-exam-105943.html#ixzz1uewHkksb
12th May 2012, 08:27 PM
a444

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?

speech therapy education

The minimum requirement to do the BASLP course at MCOAHS is 10+2 or H.Sc. with PCM or B/PCB/PCM combinations. The course is of four years duration including one year of compulsory internship. The fee is Rs. 74,000 per annum. After the BASLP course, the BASLP graduates could look for job opportunities in hospitals, industries, special schools, faculty position in training institutions and private practice.

THE BACHELOR of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Course (BASLP) provided by the Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences, popularly called as MCOAHS, a constituent of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), at Manipal, has tremendous scope both in India and abroad.

The field of Speech and Hearing is among the 10 hot-spot careers today. According to recent employment growth projections, Speech Language Pathology and Audiology would be among the most sought-after professions in the country in the next decade.

It is ranked among the top 30 out of 700 fastest growing occupations over the next decade. The key trends that would contribute to growth of this profession is the aging population prone to speech and hearing problems, medical advances and awareness on the importance of early intervention. According to the Dean of Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences, B. Rajashekhar, the demand for professionals in India is so much that many posts in hospitals, training institutions are vacant.
17th May 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any govt colleges in kerala for speech therapy education?
9th October 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbchetri27 View Post
is any scope for speech therapy education after 12th arts or B.A ?
please reply on my email..
Hello,I m in search of a speech therapist for my Hospital at vashi, we have a team of
leading doctors and professionals working for special kids.please contact 9819234460 for the role of speech therapist at HealthC, Pain Care Clinic
15th October 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What's the qualifications for MASLP in NISH
15th October 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

National institution of speech and hearing TRIVANTRUM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?