15th January 2011, 09:24 PM
Sukhminder

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?

i have completed my b.tech elect.from jrn rvd uni udaipur rajasthan. i want to know my future ?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  2. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  10. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  15. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  18. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students? -- [New]
26th February 2012, 09:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?

There are lots of opportunities for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in electronics. Almost all major IT companies would prefer recruiting EC graduates. There are lots of opportunities in the Government sector as well. The organizations like ISRO, DRDO, HAL etc require B.Tech EC graduates. You can even opt for an M.B.A degree as your career option if you have a liking for management jobs or go for an M.Tech after writing GATE if you have interest towards technical side.
28th February 2012, 11:55 AM
michael_scofield

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?

hello
you can opt for government R&D departments

you can set up research lab in any private hospitals

you can apply for companies such as dr reddys lab,rambaxy,joymed.....

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?