21st September 2011, 12:30 AM
ramakarteek

Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?

i have completed BTECH in electrical an electronics engineering ... but i wanna do masters ...
in bioinformatics ..........my doubt is...???..
is it good to shift from .. electrical to bioinformatics ??????
is there a chance to take that course ..
if so .. will i feel difficult in handling that subject ..
how come electrcal and electronice engg relates to bioinformatics ...

12th May 2012, 07:31 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?

group-1
advanced company law and practice,
secretarial management and systems audit,
secretarial practice relating to economic laws and drafting and conveyancing,
group-2
banking and insurance laws and practice ,
corporate restructuring laws and practice ,
financial treasury and fores management,
group-3
direct and indirect taxation laws and practice ,
human resource management and industrial relations,
world trad3e organization international trade ,joint ventures and foreign collaborations,
to eligible for the CS intermediate course you have to pass the CS foundation course.arts science,commerce/non-commerce(excluding fine arts)are eligible for the registration for this program,if you are possessing any of the following qualifications you are exempted from passing the foundation course
you have to pay totally 3800 rupees for the foundation course
registration fees is 200 and exam fees 3600.

Read: What is the examination fee for CS foundation exam? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/what-examination-fee-cs-foundation-exam-105943.html#ixzz1uewTfYvz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?