21st September 2011, 01:40 AM
manpreet kor

Teatative dates of UPSC Exam? Which subjects should I choose being a candidate of BDS?

what are tentative dates for upsc exam in near future? being a bds what subjects should i choose?

30th September 2011, 12:03 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Teatative dates of UPSC Exam? Which subjects should I choose being a candidate of BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreet kor View Post
what are tentative dates for upsc exam in near future? being a bds what subjects should i choose?
Hi Manpreet..

UPSC : Union Public Service commission ,

It is the constitutional body it conducts various exams to select the Indian professionals in to the central government civil services by offering various jobs like IAS/IPS/Army or Military or Airforce officer , also Navy and many things.

UPSC conducts exam for IAS/IPS jobs on the name of Civil Service exam.

it has few nick names like UPSC exam ,IAS exam or IPS Exam but its real name is civil service examination.

Dates for this examination are not yet released . This will be done after releasing a Notification. regarding UPSC 2012.

then only we can expect the dates for the examination. other things like Form submission,Form Availability,Last date for registering,Issuing hall tickets for CSAT,Mains Result dates etc.,

the total 1 and 1 1/2year procedure will be given in the Notification. which will be released in the month of december or January.

then we can come to a clear conclusion about dates of UPSC CSE 2012.

Coming to optional selection as your from medical field may be the optional subjects like Medical sciences ,Psychology may help you but there are no subjects that are directly related to Dental studies, you have to compromise with the available options.

this is all about your query.

all the best

Regards

~aditya~
30th September 2011, 04:44 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Teatative dates of UPSC Exam? Which subjects should I choose being a candidate of BDS?

As u had asked about tentative dates of upsc exam but upsc conducting various exam.may be u wanted to know about bds means CMS. Means combined medical services examinatin. The next notification comes for COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAM, 2012 between 03.03.2012 02.04.2012
.means u can fill form between these dates. date of exam 17.06.2012
(SUNDAY)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?