21st September 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Com at DU being a candidate having secured 67% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Com?

I had got 67% in 12th. and expecting around 60% in B.com..
Can i got admission at D.U for my M.com

Related Questions:
21st September 2011, 12:40 PM
Raja Azher

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Com at DU being a candidate having secured 67% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can get admission in D.U and you will have to face internal test also.
17th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Com at DU being a candidate having secured 67% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Com?

i want addmission in du for m.com........
22nd February 2012, 12:16 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes your eligible to apply for M.com course in Delhi University .

M.com :- Master of Commerce . It is an Master degree . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility criteria for M.com Course in Delhi University :-

You should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university University . If your complete B.com ( Hons ) then yous should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your complete B.com ( General ) then you should score minimum 55% percentage of marks . If your complete B.B.S / B.B.A / B.I.F.A / B.B.E degrees then you should score minimum 60% percentage of marks marks .

The Admission for M.com course is based on the percentage of mark in Bachelor degree and Entrance examination score . So , If you score good percentage of marks in bachelor degree then your eligible to get admission for M.com course in Delhi University .

Syllabus for M.com course in Delhi University :-

-Theory and Behaviour
-Statistical Analysis
-Economic Analysis
-Financial Management and Policy
-Managerial Accounting
-Business Environment
-Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions
-Marketing Management
-Strategic Management
-Accounting Theory and Practice
-International Business
-Human Resource Management

As per the eligibility criteria for M.com course , your eligible to apply for M.com course .
22nd February 2012, 02:55 PM
amit_shelu

Securing 67% in 12th and 60% in B.Com. you clears 1st level to get admission in M.Com. in DU.

Second level is entrance exam of DU for M.Com.

Selection would be purely on the basis of minimum criteria for 12th and B.com which is Ok in your case and on the basis of marks secured into the entrance exam.

All the best.
22nd February 2012, 03:03 PM
rocky1-3

For most of the courses the percentage required as eligibility criteria for the admission is 50%.However some relaxation is provided for the SC/ST and OBC students and also some colleges and universities asks only for 45%.

Anyways it is recommended to have at least 50% aggregate to get admitted to good colleges

Eligibility for M.Com:

1.You should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university University . If your complete B.com ( Hons ) then yous should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your complete B.com ( General ) then you should score minimum 55% percentage of marks . If your complete B.B.S / B.B.A / B.I.F.A / B.B.E degrees then you should score minimum 60% percentage of marks marks .

2.Admission for M.com course is based on the percentage of mark in Bachelor degree and Entrance examination score in D.U.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-admission-m-com-du-being-candidate-having-secured-67-12th-expecting-60-b-com-381218.html#ixzz1n67NzWEd
3.You should also clear the entrance exams conducted by the universitie and college.

Syllabus for M.com course in D.U :-

-Theory and Behaviour
-Statistical Analysis
-Economic Analysis
-Financial Management and Policy
-Managerial Accounting
-Business Environment
-Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions
-Marketing Management
-Strategic Management
-Accounting Theory and Practice
-International Business
-Human Resource Management

As per the eligibility criteria for M.com course , your eligible to apply for M.com course .

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-admission-m-com-du-being-candidate-having-secured-67-12th-expecting-60-b-com-381218.html#ixzz1n66Nitcd

Read more: http://mbadiscussions.com/percentage-requirement-graduation-mba-m-com-17947.html#ixzz1n66BwIFt
22nd February 2012, 05:10 PM
ankitkrmishra

In delhi university, study for M.com you are eligible for the admission in the DU.
The minimum percentage in the graduation should be 60% or more and you have secure good percentage in the graduation so you are eligible for filling the M.com application form from DU.
22nd February 2012, 05:29 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

yes, you can take admission in delhi university in M.com if you clear the entrance exam
conduct by delhi university.

For applying in M.COM in Dehli university eligibility

1.B.com from recognized university.

2.you must have 55% marks in the B.com.

Entrance examination topics

1.B.com syllabus

2.General awareness

DURATION
It would be around 2 hours long paper.

After clearing the examination you can take admission in M.com in dehli university.

University of Delhi
www.du.ac.in/
25th February 2012, 02:01 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university University . If your complete B.com you should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your complete B.com ( General ) then you should score minimum 55% percentage of marks . If your complete B.B.S / B.B.A / B.I.F.A / B.B.E degrees then you should score minimum 60% percentage of marks marks .
You should also clear the entrance exams conducted by the universities and college.
Syllabus for M.com course in D.U :-
Theory and Behaviour
Statistical AnalysisBusiness Environment
Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions
Marketing Management
Strategic Management
Accounting Theory and Pr
and many more
28th February 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

study material from srcc is sufficient for m.com entrance
28th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

should i do m.com with b.com(h) 50% &study material from srcc is sufficient for m.com entrance
29th April 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission corresspondence from m.com at du a candidate secured 47.5% in b.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?