25th October 2010, 11:51 AM
sushvan

Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from outside India after B.Tech Civil Engineering? Any chance if I have 7.82 CGPA and couple of years work experience?

I have completed my b.tech in civil engineering.I want to pursue M.tech in Aerospace engineering outside India.Is it possible? I haven't got very good recommendations. I have a 7.82 CGPA throughout my B.tech career. I have couple of years working experience.Please suggest.

Related Questions:
19th August 2011, 04:30 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from outside India after B.Tech Civil Engineering? Any chance if I have 7.82 CGPA and couple of years work experience?

if you are passed b.tech exam. you will get good job. submit your resume on the www.nokri.com.
12th April 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from outside India after B.Tech Civil Engineering? Any chance if I have 7.82 CGPA and couple of years work experience?

can i do m.tech in civil engineering after b.tech in information technology engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?