21st September 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Names of the software companies which does not consider the 10th marks in placement?

sir please tell me the name of those software companies which does not consider the 10th marks in placement thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  2. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  3. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  4. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  5. Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  7. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  9. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  11. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  12. Placement papers for all Software and Hardware companies?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  14. What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria? -- [New]
  15. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  16. Will 59.33% in 12th affect my placement in any way? Which all companies should I try?
  17. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  18. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
13th May 2012, 02:03 PM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

Default Re: Names of the software companies which does not consider the 10th marks in placement?

hi! at the time of campus selections they will observe your entire performance from 10th onwards........up to my knowledge i think no mnc or good company are not there.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?