16th April 2010, 03:14 PM
sATHU

List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?

i am doing my electrical and electronics engineering- third year... can you list me some good core companies?how to enter into it?

Related Questions:
12th April 2011, 02:39 PM
dava

Default Re: List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?

You can get jobs in ap jenco , transco , they are very good , govt companies .Lincoln Electric, GE Research, AMES Labs, iron and steel industries ,and in all automobile companies because they have to handle with electronics .
All the companies has their own requirement and eligibility variations , they post ads in news papers on the web regarding job requirements , follow them on their sites and apply accordingly.
The companies have a aptitude test to test the candidates over all knowledge and technical test . You have to get through these and you ill be selected .
12th April 2011, 02:44 PM
dava

Default Re: List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?

you can also try in ISRO ..
8th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=sATHU;56528]i am doing my electrical and electronics engineering- third year... can you list me some good core companies.
12th May 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare myself to get a job in AMD or intel???
17th May 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

wat is the basic things require for a candidate for entering into a core company...
29th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i get the chance to give the interview to the company after passing b.tech???
13th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how could i know the work to be done in any company in advance.... so that it will be helping for my own preparation
25th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=dava;515260]you can also try in ISRO ..[/QUOTEyeah
11th July 2011, 07:32 AM

To ,
Manager(H.R)/Managing director

SUB :- In concern of recruitment for the Eleatronics & comm. technologist

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have come to know through some reliable sources that there is recruitment for ECE Er. technologist in your esteemed organization.

Here with I would like to represent myself as a candidate of same mention above. I am that much sure that as per regarding about your esteemed organization I will definitely settle down as early as possible

Herewith find my detail resume attached.

Waiting for your earliest and positive kind respond.

Thanking you with anticipation.

With warm regards

Sincerely,

Renu Bundel
C0NTACT .NO. 097737009233
TEL .NO. 01452662196
11th July 2011, 01:35 PM
sruthakeerthi

can you please give me the list of private core companies which are registered by government
12th July 2011, 03:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sATHU View Post
i am doing my electrical and electronics engineering- third year... can you list me some good core companies?how to enter into it?

there are many core companies for electronics students some of then are :

Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel
Idea
Spice
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)
Infosys
TCS
Samsung India, LG, Videocon, etc.

thanks
18th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

please give some lisy of non criteria core company for electronics and communication in kolkata....please give it urgently.
10th August 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am pursing btech in applied electronics n instrumentation.please give some list of companies in hyderabad were i can do my industrial visit.........please help me its very urgent
12th August 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir iam nagaraju..i complete the diploma in electrical & electronics engineering..i wil be done any hard work of electrical...daily 16hohrs donig work because of my family position is very seriousiy..so i want job.....any place any work any time any risk...i do................plzz call me 7306940360....plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
14th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the aggregate required for attending the core companies of electrical...and list the names of good eletrical companies
15th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Harshita21

Their are many govt companies which hires electrical and electronics engineering students like.

ECIL
SAIL
BHEL
ONGC
BSNl
ISRO
DRDO
IES exam
WIPRO
Reliance
BEL
HAIL
NHPC
Videocone

Telecommunication :

DD National
Airtel
Vodafone
15th August 2011, 01:44 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Best core companies for B.Tech (ECE):

BHEL
NTPC
BEL
ONGC

You should go through the official website of the companies to know the recruitment notification,if they display about recruitment notification,if you are eligible,then apply.This is the procedure to apply.
6th September 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

are these government's sector core campanies,go for direct recrument in engineering colleges?
9th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hai this is prashanth doing second year EEE ......... how we should prepare for the campus interview....?...... mainly to the core companies.....?
9th September 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the min.creteria in core companies.
9th September 2011, 03:46 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

there are many good companies in private and in the govt you can try for both of them there names are

ABB ACC ACCEL
Accenture Aditi Adobe
ADP Agile AgreeYa
AIG Air India Akamai
Alcatel-Lucent Alletech ALLFON
Alter Alumnus Amazon
Amdocs AMI AMITI
Andhra Bank ANZ AP TRANSCO
AppLabs Apps Associates Aricent
ASDC Ashok Leyland Aspire
ASSURGENT Atlas Copco AtosOrigin
Axes Aztec Baan
Bahwan CyberTek Bajaj
BEL
BEML Bently Nevada BHEL
Birlasoft Bitstream BlueStar
BMC BOB BOC
BPCL BPL Brain Visa
Brakes India BSNL
Cadence Calsoft Canarys
9th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are from electronics and electrical stream then you can appear in most of the PSU exams.. As your branch is a core branch.....

You can apply for electronics core field jobs as well as you can also apply for electrical core field jobs......

The list of PSU's where you can apply for a job are listed below:-

1.BHEL
2.BEL
3.SAIL
4.GAIL
5.NTPC
6.ONGC
7.ECIL
8.NHPC

These are the core companies where you can apply for a job..

To get into any of these company you have to first appear in a written test exam, after clearing the written test you have to go through the technical interview..
To crack the interview session you must have a vast technical knowledge..
So, go for it..
All the best..
9th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are so many Core Companies for ECE,EE in engineering level.

There is a very well known national level core company named:Power Industry.

Besides this

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

1:Hindustan Motors Ltd
2:Hyundai Motors India Ltd
3:Nokia India Ltd
4:Royal Enfield Ltd
5:Addison & Co Ltd
6:Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore
7:Axles India Ltd
8:Samsung India Electronics
9:Sundaram-Clayton Ltd
10th September 2011, 02:45 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

List of the top core companies for ECE and EE:
1. IOCL
2. ONGC
3. NTPC
4. ECIL
5. UCIL
6. SAIL
7. BHEL
8. COLE INDIA etc.
All the companies recruit in two stages.
The first stage is the Written test.
Then they take Personal Interview.
Your technical knowledge must be very high.
Thank you.
11th September 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

we want to know about the following core companies their ratings and feedback about these companies(good or bad)
1)ASTER PVT LIMITED
2)ICOMM TELE SERVICES
3)PRITHVI SOLUTIONS
4)KADEVI GROUP
waiting for your reply!!!!!!!its urgent
13th September 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

what are core companies in eee?and what are the software company's in eee?
14th September 2011, 12:37 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

there are many core companies for electronics students some of then are :

Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel
Idea
Spice
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)
Infosys
TCS
Samsung India, LG, Videocon, etc.

Thanks
14th September 2011, 07:42 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?

Quote:

List of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Core Companies

Though there are many core companies other than these too but i have mentioned a few of them..

1) R K Electrical Industries (India) Pvt Ltd

2) 9 Word Sign Systems

3) 99 Chills

4) A B Enterprises, Thane

5) A J S Enterprises

6) A M Industries

7) A One Slotex

8) A Techno Drives India

9) A V Sound System

10) A- One Engineering Services, Pune

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
19th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

list of core companies for ece with less criteria?
30th September 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
pl tell the campus interview for final B>tech EEE -2011-2012
30th September 2011, 03:06 PM
jevirsinh

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech in EEE you are eligible for company.
other central government companies
BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL
ECIL
INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICE
INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE
BANKING SERVICE

All the best....
1st October 2011, 12:05 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech in EEE you are eligible for company.
other central government companies
BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL
ECIL
INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICE
INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE
BANKING SERVICE

All the best....
3rd October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am student of final year b.tech.(electrical engineering). pls tell me,what are the electrical companies in india.
13th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibilities for the above companies???plz reply...
22nd October 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare myself to get into core companies
23rd October 2011, 04:35 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF GOOD CORE COMPANIES :

1.TATA STEEL

2.TATA STEEL

3.MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA

4.L&T

5.ALSTOM

6.Nokia India - Finland

7.Texas Instruments

8.Shyam Telecom Rajasthan

9.SiemenS

10.Honeywell India

BUT YOU CAN TRY IN PRIVATE SECTOR TOO :

1.TCS

2.CTS

3.WIPRO

4.HCL

5.ACCENTURE
23rd October 2011, 07:49 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hiii friend...here i can help you....here is the list of good core companies...

Basic listings
1.. ABB
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs around 115,000 people.
web site url: http://www.abb.co.in/
2.. Bajaj International Private Ltd
Bajaj International Private Ltd is an associate company of Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), and is a part of The Bajaj Group which has an annual turnover of US$ 1.4 billion, employing approximately 33,000 people. Exports electrical fans, household appliances, lamps, fluorescent tubelights, light fittings, hoists etc. Imports steel and engineering items.
web site url: http://www.bajajinternational.com/
3.. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
BHEL is the largest engineering enterprise of India with an excellent track record of performance. The company now has 14 manufacturing divisions, 8 service centres and 4 power sector regional centres. Manufactures over 180 products under 30 major product groups and meets the needs of core-sectors like power, industry, transmission, transportation (including railways), defence, telecommunications and oil business.
web site url: http://www.bhel.com/
4.. Centre for Electronics Design and Technology
The Centre for Electronics Design and Technology was established in 1974 at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, with the joint support of the then Department of Electronics (DoE), Ministry of Education, University Grants Commission and Swiss Agency for Development and Co-operation under the Technical and Scientific Co-operation Agreement, New Delhi of 1966 between Governments of India and Switzerland. CEDT is now a full Centre in the division of Electrical Sciences of the Indian Institute of Science.
web site url: http://www.cedt.iisc.ernet.in/
5.. Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL)
CGL has grown from a single unit making AC Industrial Motors and Ceiling Fans to a multi-dimensional corporation with business interests in many product areas including Transformers, Motors, Switchgears, Control Panel Accessories, Water Pumps, Electronic and Telecom Equipments and Services. With its 28 manufacturing plants and countrywide marketing and support network, CGL effectively provides value to its customers.
web site url: http://www.cglonline.com/
6.. Dev Denso Power Ltd
Dev Denso Power Ltd. since August 1998. Our experience is broad based and spread across all areas of Electrical Installation Activities. We specialize in HT / LT installation work up to 400KV system including associated civil works.It Manufacturing of electrical services, electrical consultants and electrical contractors.
web site url: http://www.devdenso.com
7.. Everest Blowers
Everest started manufacturing Twin Lobe Rotary Air Blowers way back in 1980. Over the years the company has expanded its technological base, bringing a wide range of products. Our Quality Management System confirms to the Quality Management System Standard ISO 9001:2000. Facilities include in-house design, production, manufacturing, quality control, inspection and after sales services.
web site url: http://www.everestblowers.com
8.. HMPPD
Hindustan Motors has been a pioneer in the Indian Automotive industry for over 6 decades. The power products division of Hindustan Motors was set up in 1983 in Hosur in collaboration with Allison Transmission Division, of General Motors Corporation, USA to manufacture off-highway automatic / powershift transmissions.
web site url: http://www.hmppd.com
9.. Horizon Association
Horizon Association are multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy organization having strong presence in India having a head office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We had started with Electrical Engineering in 2000 and now we also offering our services for HVAC, plumbing, civil estimation, FFTG.
web site url: http://horizonassociates.org
10... Indo Pumps
A virtual encyclopedia of the Indian Pumps, Electrical Motors & their Associated Suppliers. Any buyer, in India and Abroad, would require a true provider of in-depth information about each and every Indian Manufacturer of Pumps,Electrical Motors & their Associaed Suppliers.
web site url: http://www.indopumps.com
11.. Meerut Microsystems
The Company was established in the year 1983 and started producing a range of sensors like proximity switches , encoders , IR switches etc . It diversified into different areas including computer systems and has several innovative products to its credit . The Low cost line projectors and the low cost laser systems which are currently being manufactured on a regular basis are two such items
web site url: http://www.meerutmicro.com
12.. Miraj Instrumentation Services
Miraj Instrumentation Services (MIS) established in the year 1995 - 96.Miraj Instrumentation Services are a leading Consultant & Contractor in the business of Electrical & Instrumentation Services.It Offers Instrumentation & Electrical Installation, Design & Detail Engineering, Deputation of Man Power, Supply of Instrument Hardware Material.
web site url: http://www.mirajinstrumentation.com
13.. Polycom Associates
Polycom Associates is a high integrity organization manufacturing Flexible Multi-layer Composites. Established in 1997 by progressive business group, Polycom offers definite business solution to ever wanting High-tech Flexible Electrical Insulation needs.
web site url: http://www.polycomassociates.com
14... Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Ltd
Rural Electrification Corporation (REC), was incorporated on July 25, 1969 under the Companies Act 1956. REC is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise. Its main objective is to finance and promote rural electrification projects all over the country. It provides financial assistance to State Electricity Boards, State Government Departments and Rural Electric Cooperatives for rural electrification projects as are sponsored by them.
web site url: http://recindia.nic.in/
15.. Siemens Ltd
Siemens is a leading electrical and electronics engineering company in India. It operates in the energy, industry, health care, transportation, information, communications and components business segments It also operates joint ventures in the fields of telecommunications and information technology.
web site url: http://www.siemens.co.in/
16.. Vikrant International
Vikrant International is an independent supplier of compressor replacement parts.
web site url: http://www.vikrantindia.com
17.. Wipro Lighting
Wipro Lighting is in the business of manufacturing and marketing Wipro Brand of Luminaires, Lamps and Accessories. Wipro Lighting caters to both institutional and retail consumers and offers comprehensive lighting solutions across various application areas. Wipro Lighting is part of the Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Division of Wipro Limited. Wipro Limited is a Rs. 8170 crore diversified corporate having interests in Information Technology, Healthcare, Infrastructure Engineering and Consumer Care.
web site url: http://www.wiprolighting.com/
18.. Electrotherm India Ltd
Electrotherm is the only Indian company with indigenously developed world class technologies of global scale. Electrotherm today is a Multi-divisional ISO 9001:2008 certified global Company holding a 2,500,000 kW market share in the metal melting industry globally.
web site url: http://www.electrotherm.com
30th October 2011, 05:15 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii,

There were many opportunities both from public and private sector.
Students who have completed can go for software companies from the way of private sector.
There were many software companies which give an opportunity for EEE Students.Few best companies were as follows:

* Satyam
* Infosys
* Wipro
* IBM
* Infotech
* TC'S etc

There were many job opportunities even from public sector.
You can work in the following

* NTPC
* NHPC
* BHEL
* DVC
* CIL
* SAIL
* ONGC
* BSNL
* GAIL etc

Thank YOU
31st October 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hai!!!!! I want to know the qualifications required for electrical govt.jobs
12th December 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a 3rd yr eee student.its normal that my colg doesnt hold relation with core companies.but i want to be placed in corporare side.help me pls.... i am having 8.5 cgpa
24th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am final year EEE student. I want to place in a core company in tamilnadu(Dindugal, coimbatore). send me the top companies in that place.
4th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any book for comptetion in electrical engineering
4th February 2012, 03:32 PM
adlsm

there are so many mechanical core company where you may be placed at least you may try for them. some of mechanical core company are
JINDAL
Maruti
Hind Motor
TATA
SAIL
BHEL(recruit some mechanical engineering student)
Indian Railway etc etc.
L&T
ALSTOM
Nokia India - Finland
Texas Instruments
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
28th February 2012, 03:33 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,

ECE(Electrical Communication Engineering)

If you have completed your graduation in ECE in an any recognised college with an aggregate percentage of 60% without any baclogs,
there are many of public sector and private sector jobs available for you.

some of them are:

Public Sector:

BSNL
BEL
ONGC
BARC
SAIL
INDIAN RAILWAYS
DRDO

Private sector:

Idea
Vodafone
Airtel
Spice
Tata Docomo
Nokia
Samsung
motorola
L.G
etc.....

All the Best
Thank You.
6th June 2012, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

i want know about few short time courses for electrical engineer...............................
23rd August 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am an electrical and electronics engineer freshers looking for a job in core sectors in delhi-ncr region,noida,gurgaon.
30th August 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the public sector jobs for electrical students???
22nd April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

send the electrical industry that hire most of electrical engineer as a fresher.. please send it to my mail id.. [email protected] or [email protected]
16th June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE BEST CORE COMPANIES IN WEST BENGAL FOR A ECE FRESHER ? PLEASE MENTION THE NAMES..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?