24th September 2011, 12:07 AM
duggirala.sreeja

What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

hi sir. im pursuing B.tech 4th mechanical. after completing B.tech i want to join in Indian Navy. i want to complete some courses at Navy. please suggest me some of the courses useful for my career

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  2. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  3. For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch
  4. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  6. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech?
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What extra course should I do for getting a advantage over others? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year) with IT stream
  10. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  11. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the position of CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after passing B.Tech? I am a Mechanical 4th year student
  14. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses of 6 months duration for a B.Tech 4th year student?
  16. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  17. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA? -- [New]
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th September 2011, 12:59 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure :
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science

ii)Mathematics

iii)General Knowledge

iv)General English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?