26th September 2011, 07:30 AM
mv_saikumar

Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Hi Sir,

It would be of great help if you can provide the previous exam question papers of Supervisor Trainee exam for Finance.

To mail id : [email protected] Thank u very much.

28th September 2011, 12:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv_saikumar View Post
Hi Sir,

It would be of great help if you can provide the previous exam question papers of Supervisor Trainee exam for Finance.

To mail id : [email protected] Thank u very much.
BHEL being a top company in India offers great opportunities for Indian Youth

BHEL : Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.

To crack this highly competitive examination one has to prepare in the ways for it. For that along with preparation you also should analyse the paper pattern.
you can only analyse it when if you have a good grip on the previous year question papers.

as you have requested us about the previous year question papers of the same for that reason I'm going to provide you question paper.

do have a look at it.
in this attachment which will be in word format.

For any further query you can feel free to contact us.

Regards

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: docx ST Model paper with answers.docx(54.7 KB, 722 views)
28th September 2011, 05:29 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Hi

well its very nice of you that you are attending the exam of BHEL. which is one of the best in the public sector.. so no doubt the competition is neck to neck. you have to be very keen in your respective branch, you could not even ignore any small point and for the previous year papers attached below

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhel model question2.pdf(46.0 KB, 737 views)
File Type: pdf bhel model question.pdf(49.2 KB, 599 views)
File Type: docx ST Model paper with answers.docx(54.7 KB, 443 views)
28th July 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

hello, I am looking for BHEL supervisor trainee (finance) previous question paper. It would be great help if you help me regarding this. please provide me question papers with solutions as soon as possible. Thank you
My mail id: [email protected]
29th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

Kindly send the previous year question paper and syllabus for Supervisor trainees (Finance) to my mail id [email protected].

Thanks and regards
Raghavendra
6th August 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

If you kindly send a model question paper pattern for the exam to be held in Sept13,2015 then it would be a great help for students like us. Could you kindly mail it to the below address:
[email protected]
8th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the previous year question paper and syllabus for Supervisor trainees (Finance) to my mail id [email protected]
15th August 2015, 01:17 AM

kindly send me the previous year question paper and syllabus for Supervisor trainees (Finance) to my mail id [email protected]
15th August 2015, 08:26 PM
sai215

Re: Previous year question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Previous year question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance Attachments given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ST_ModelPaper_Reason.pdf(112.9 KB, 201 views)
File Type: pdf ST_ModelPaper_Eng_knowledgeadda.pdf(107.3 KB, 182 views)
File Type: pdf ST_ModelPaper_Apt.pdf(105.4 KB, 187 views)
File Type: pdf ET_Mech_PAPER_10_AUG_2008_knowledgeadda.pdf(25.8 KB, 102 views)
26th August 2015, 03:50 PM
anilpatil0306

Post Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Hi Sir,

To mail id : [email protected]

Thank u very much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?