27th September 2011, 11:46 AM
vanita jain

Date of SLET Exam in Punjab for Commerce? Syllabus for this Exam? Where to get forms for this Exam?

what is the date of slet exam in punjab for commerce? is the syllabus & from where do we get this form/ is slet equals to ugc /net.

30th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET Exam in Punjab for Commerce? Syllabus for this Exam? Where to get forms for this Exam?

Date of slet exam syallus of commerce.
24th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET Exam in Punjab for Commerce? Syllabus for this Exam? Where to get forms for this Exam?

i want SETsyallubus of computer application in 2012 and previous question papers of that subject
7th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

presently i completed MBA, how can i apply for NET exams? then what are the major paper in that? Gopi from New Delhi...
14th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for commerce and question model
25th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing M.E communication system I year.I want to know how and when to apply for the slet exam? How many attempts in slet exam?
3rd May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Date of SLET exam for life sciences in Punjab?Syllabus for the exam and when wiil be the notification of exam?
15th May 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of set /slet exam in rajesthan
27th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF SLET EXAM FOR HOME SCIENCE? WHEN WILL BE THE NOTIFICATION OF EXAM
13th February 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Date of slet exam in punjab for life science? When will be the notification of exam 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?