29th September 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Will there be separate entrance exam for AFMC?

Respected,i am a student from kerala who is an aspirant of afmc.my question is will there be seperate entrance exam for afmc in the coming years?

31st October 2011, 12:20 AM
vivek050

Default Re: Will there be separate entrance exam for AFMC?

hi dear,

Respected,i am a student from kerala who is an aspirant of afmc.my question is will there be seperate entrance exam for afmc in the coming years?

thanks
9th November 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i am in air force.i have completed my B.Sc. .i want to give afmc exam.my D.O.B.-09-06-1989.plz tell me how many times i may attend this exam.thanks
9th November 2011, 06:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

Same entrance exam will be scheduled for this year.

The eligibility criteria is given below

AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:

Ground Duty Branches –

EDUCATION: Post graduation or Bachelor degree in any subject with at least 60% aggregate marks.

Flying Branch –
EDUCATION:B.E / B.Tech degree or a Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.

Technical Branch –
EDUCATION:Aeronautical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.

All the best
10th November 2011, 05:01 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi,
yes their is separate exam for AFMC.
the exam will held on 1st Sunday of MAY.
28th November 2011, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

afmc exam is easy?
1st December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how will i be able to get the previous 10 question papers of AFMC entrance exams ?
1st December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam....i am ajeesh...i compleated my bsc nursing from rajiv gandhi medical university....i would like to do m.b.b.s.....is there any seat reservation for bsc nurses?and my date of birth is 29.12.1989....wht s th maximum age limit to appear for th exam

thankyou.....
6th December 2011, 12:40 AM
tuntunia

18th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a plus one student from kerala. ii am very much impressed in afmc .do i want an early preparation for afmc entance examination
12th May 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

i am a plus two student.. will the AFMC exam be held in 2013 separetedly??? is it also under the NEET??
7th June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Please tell where are the books mentioned for sample papers available in Mumbai ? and also tell the coaching classes for the same ?
29th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, I am student of class 12th and will be appearing for 2013 AFMC entrance will it be seprate?
30th June 2012, 04:41 PM
epson

Quote:
In order to cut down multiple entrance exams set by each institution AFMC is scrapping its entrance exam the next year. So the AFMC is joining hands with NEET exam.

If the candidate desires to join AFMC the student should mention the choice during the submission of their respective application forms.

Let me clear you that NEET will not guarantee you a seat in AFMC bur you will have to clear a particular criterion i.e., minimum marks set by the institution only then he can be eligible for the institution…
30th June 2012, 04:50 PM
epson

Quote:
i am in air force.i have completed my B.Sc. .i want to give afmc exam.my D.O.B.-09-06-1989.plz tell me how many times i may attend this exam.thanks

Yes, you are eligible as your age is 23yrs. The age limit for appearing for the exam is 17-25yrs and extra relaxation of 5yrs for SC,ST and OBC.
No. of times you can appear for the exam??
The candidate can appear any no. of times within that age limit as the educational qualification required is the candidate should pass +2
30th June 2012, 04:57 PM
epson

Quote:
i am a plus one student from kerala. ii am very much impressed in afmc .do i want an early preparation for afmc entance examination
Yes, you definitely have to start your preparation as early.
• It is necessary to solve the previous year question papers to be well thorough with the pattern.
• As the syllabus for that exam is 11th and 12th standard. It is necessary to be really good with your subject in order to excel.
• The amount of competition will be really high as NEET has joined hands. Those who have got good scores only will be called to the interview and only they will be preferred to join…
30th June 2012, 05:06 PM
epson

Quote:
i am a plus two student.. will the AFMC exam be held in 2013 separetedly??? is it also under the NEET??
[IMG]
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=NEET&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=509&tbm=isch &tbnid=ZvKG-TF4W0qLOM:&imgrefurl=http://educationcareer.in/provide-me-details-about-neet-exam-32932.html&docid=GZUmXgsTYd1UBM&imgurl=http://h2hhelp.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/neet-logo.png&w=507&h=215&ei=_NXuT_f1EcHprQfr0L29DQ&zoo m=1&iact=hc&vpx=638&vpy=156&dur=4471&hovh=146&hovw =345&tx=256&ty=93&sig=109370356688810023673&page=6 &tbnh=76&tbnw=180&start=70&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:12 ,s:70,i:352
[/IMG]

Will AFMC be held separately??
AFMC is definitely not going to be conducted on its own but are going to join hands with NEET.
Is it under NEET???
Yes, so the next year you will have CBSE (central board of secondary education) conducting national eligibility entrance test under which lies AFMC.
30th June 2012, 11:06 PM
de116

Dear friend,

Same entrance exam will be scheduled for this year.

The eligibility criteria is given below

AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:

Ground Duty Branches –
EDUCATION: Post graduation or Bachelor degree in any subject with at least 60% aggregate marks.

Flying Branch –
EDUCATION:B.E / B.Tech degree or a Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.

Technical Branch –
EDUCATION:Aeronautical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.

All the best
30th June 2012, 11:08 PM
de116

[IMG]
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=NEET&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=509&tbm=isch &tbnid=ZvKG-TF4W0qLOM:&imgrefurl=http://educationcareer.in/provide-me-details-about-neet-exam-32932.html&docid=GZUmXgsTYd1UBM&imgurl=http://h2hhelp.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/neet-logo.png&w=507&h=215&ei=_NXuT_f1EcHprQfr0L29DQ&zoo m=1&iact=hc&vpx=638&vpy=156&dur=4471&hovh=146&hovw =345&tx=256&ty=93&sig=109370356688810023673&page=6 &tbnh=76&tbnw=180&start=70&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r :12 ,s:70,i:352
[/IMG]

Will AFMC be held separately??
AFMC is definitely not going to be conducted on its own but are going to join hands with NEET.
Is it under NEET???
Yes, so the next year you will have CBSE (central board of secondary education) conducting national eligibility entrance test under which lies AFMC.
30th June 2012, 11:21 PM
de116

• It is necessary to solve the previous year question papers to be well thorough with the pattern.
• As the syllabus for that exam is 11th and 12th standard. It is necessary to be really good with your subject in order to excel.
• The amount of competition will be really high as NEET has joined hands. Those who have got good scores only will be called to the interview and only they will be preferred to join…
30th June 2012, 11:27 PM
de116

Yes, you are eligible as your age is 23yrs. The age limit for appearing for the exam is 17-25yrs and extra relaxation of 5yrs for SC,ST and OBC.
No. of times you can appear for the exam??
The candidate can appear any no. of times within that age limit as the educational qualification required is the candidate should pass +2
1st May 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

hi I m I wanna know the minimum mark in atms to crack it
26th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hii..respected sir...i wanna know the rank till which v cn get the selection in this clg??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?