8th September 2010, 09:20 PM
Karthiksholay

Colleges which are good for Production Engineering? Which college is good between COEP, VJTI, FR.CRCE?

Friends pls tell which college is good for production engineering ? M in final year diploma prod. 4m fr. Agnel colge bandra. Pls tel me whch colege to persue? Wch colege is gud like COEP, VJTI, FR. CRCE ? My email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get COEP production or VJTI college after scoring 117 in JEE mains ad 76% in PCM
  2. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  4. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  5. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
  7. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  8. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  9. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Best colleges of Pune and Mumbai except VJTI, COEP, SPCE?
  11. Procedure for admission in any Autonomous colleges like VJTI, COEP, ICT etc? Date of sale of forms? Is there any online form filling?
  12. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  13. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  14. Can I get admission in COEP after securing 190 marks in MHTCET?
  15. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  16. MHT CET cutoff of VJTI and COEP for Mechanical Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune for ECE M.Tech and M.E?
  18. How much marks should I get for SC caste to get admission in COEP or VJTI college for Mechanical branch?
23rd August 2011, 08:36 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Colleges which are good for Production Engineering? Which college is good between COEP, VJTI, FR.CRCE?

i thing FR and VJTI is good college. i thing u r from bandra so i suggest u take admission in FR.
23rd August 2011, 09:09 PM
vinaykr04

Default Re: Colleges which are good for Production Engineering? Which college is good between COEP, VJTI, FR.CRCE?

Friend there are so many colleges which provide b.tec in production engineering like

-Bharati Vidyapeeths College of Engineering, Pune (Maharashtra)

-Birsa Institute of Technology (B.I.T. Sindri), Dhanbad (Jharkhand)

-College of Technology : G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand)

-D.V.R. College of Engineering and Technology, Medak (Andhra Pradesh)

-G.S. Mandals Marathwada Institute of Technology (M.I.T), Aurangabad (Maharashtra)

-Government Engineering College, Thrissur (Kerala)

-Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana (Punjab)

-Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering and Technology (G.N.I.E.T.), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

-I.T.M. University, Gurgaon (Haryana)

-Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

-National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Kozhikode (Kerala)

-Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)

-T.K.M. (Thangal Kunju Musaliar) College of Engineering, Kollam (Kerala)

-Tripura Engineering College, Agartala (Tripura)

-Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thrissur (Kerala)

I dont know that which one college is better for production engineering but in my point of view if you persue any college from south india, that will better as there the level of education is good.

keep asking other's

wish you will succeed
15th November 2011, 06:21 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

Friend there are so many colleges which provide b.tec in production engineering like

-College of Technology : G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand)

-G.S. Mandals Marathwada Institute of Technology (M.I.T), Aurangabad (Maharashtra)

-Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering and Technology (G.N.I.E.T.), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

-U.C BURLA
15th November 2011, 06:26 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

-U.C BURLA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?