1st October 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

how to take marine after btech in mechanical engg

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  2. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  3. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  8. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  10. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  13. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  16. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  17. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  18. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
21st October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
16th May 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

sir,
i completed my b.tech this year and i want to do a course which is related to navy so please tell me what to do for that.....and which institutes a good for that courses...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?