3rd October 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How to score high marks in Board Exams?

How do i prepared for board exam
I want to get 91 % mark. Please suggest me

3rd October 2011, 05:21 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: How to score high marks in Board Exams?

hi friend,
to achieve your target first concentrate on the bit paper,
which may create an impression to the evaluator.
don't give preference for quantity in paper just bother of quality in answer.
read the bits from board accredited series.

all the best
3rd October 2011, 07:46 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: How to score high marks in Board Exams?

to get 91% in board exam is not toughest task,if you have systematic plan...
==>study whatever taught on that day...
==>take notes on maths formulas,chemical equations,physics laws...
==>go through your notes daily for two hours,apart from your exam preparation,because it will be very useful for you if you prepare for competitive exams...
==>study atleast for four days per day...
==>dont have tension during exams..
==>to reduce stress,you can do yoga,meditation for one hour per day...
all the best
2nd January 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

maths board questions seems to be so shuffled for me whenever i look into the paper.what should i do to recollect and think every question in it's proper way?
7th February 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i have got only 20 days for my boards! i am not clearly thorough with my portions, i am a commerce student i want 2 score about 90%!wat can i do?
7th February 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

hi! i am a commerce student studying in 12th! i have got only 20dayzz 4 my boardz $ i am not clear with my subjects,esp i find difficulty in accountancy$maths wat can i do?
7th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

how to resive all subjects daily when 20 days are left
17th February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

wat should i do for maths exam my confidence is zero???
22nd February 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

After 20days my board exam start,tip for high marks.
9th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to get high marks in my 10th board exam and i want to get above 95 % in all my subjects
9th April 2012, 09:59 PM
geniustammy

hello friend,
for this you have to do hard work
as first of all, follow some time table in which you have to give time for all subjects at least half an hour per day.
revise your daily work ,do not left the work for other day.
and do not study so much during exam days.
relax your mind at that time.
time table of daily routine helps you a lot if you follow it properly
17th June 2012, 10:36 PM
jhlkgrwl

Hey friend, I'm giving you some tips:

-Revise whatever you have learnt in school that day itself.
-Concentration in class is must.
-Attend class regularly. If you miss out 1day also it will become difficult for you to understand that topic later on. Moreover, you will miss a lot.
-Don't get into the habit of mugging up.
-Just don't read the chapters. It can only improve your reading skills. Try to understand it step by step.
-While reading the chapter if you find that you aren't able to understand something, ask your teacher about it the next time. Don't keep delaying to solve your problem.
-Try to solve more and more sample papers. By this you can become confident about your preparation.
-Prepare a time table for yourself in which keep the major time for studies.
-Try to understand the chapters practically.

I hope these tips will help you.
23rd June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOT ABLE TO FOLLOW MY TIME TABLE.PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIP TO BE STRONG IN MY PROMISE, SO THAT I CAN PREPARE FOR MY BOARD EXAMS.
7th July 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hello!
first of all you must have a correct aim in ur life... u must have a goal to achieve it.... think about your goal daily.. and be sure about everything that you have to achieve it... then automatically you will get a self power that i can do it and i have to do it..... try this u will surely keep ur promises.
all the best....
29th October 2012, 12:20 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Tips to score high marks in exam

Make your Concept Clear: In case of mathematics you must have all the basics concepts and formulas on your finger tips. To make your concepts more clear and sharp, you should practice questions as much as you can but without good understanding of formulas you can’t do this. So first you should learn all your formulas. For English you should learn the whole chapter deeply with all the difficult words. It will help you to learn the answers easily and write them quickly. Mistakes in English can be a negative point for the examiner where you can lose your marks so always try to learn with writing to minimize the chances of mistakes.

Previous year Question Papers: you should at least solve 10 years questions papers if possible. Solving previous year question papers will make you understand better about the pattern, marking scheme of the exam. This will also help you to make your strategy to solve the board question paper. You can judge your performance and place accordingly to improve it.

Pay more attention: Attention is very important to make the concept clear. If you are disturbed or thinking for other things then you are wasting your time. You should keep your mind presence in the classroom completely.

Group study is also a very good way. Make a group and time table to practice together at a single destination. You can easily solve your problems and also help others. Helping other will make your concept better compare to just self understanding.

Revision: Revision is very important to keep the things in your mind for a long time. You should keep revising all topics.

Practice in Writing: Always learn the answers by writing, verbal practice is good but to minimize the change of mistakes you should solve it by writing.
29th January 2013, 07:38 PM
purvi52

-Revise whatever you have learnt in school that day itself.
-While reading the chapter if you find that you aren't able to understand something, ask your teacher about it the next time. Don't keep delaying to solve your problem.
-Try to solve more and more sample papers. By this you can become confident about your preparation.
-Prepare a time table for yourself in which keep the major time for studies.
-Try to understand the chapters practically.
-Don't get into the habit of mugging up.
-Attend class regularly. If you miss out 1day also it will become difficult for you to understand that topic later on. Moreover, you will miss a lot.
-Just don't read the chapters. It can only improve your reading skills. Try to understand it step by step.
4th February 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to score high marks in Board Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got only 20 days for my boards! i am not clearly thorough with my portions, i am a commerce student i want 2 score about 90%!wat can i do?
first of all see what topics are left...to be done...then start studying it one bye one..and at last...see to what hve u studied n just go once through it.....as days are less...n u hve to prepare..more...so u hve to work really very hard...!! best of luck!!
26th July 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

am a commerce studnt nd am a bit weak in math nd account ...i dnt knw what to ??i am nt able to set a timetable also....only 6 months are left for my board exams wht to do ??? plz help me..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?