11th September 2010, 02:37 PM
sanooplinov

Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities

im doing my 7th semester btech in electronics and communication.im intrested to take MS in communication abrode(singapour).so i want to know the criteria to get admission in Singapore universities (especially marks) also the cost of living.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  2. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  3. Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  6. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  7. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  8. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  9. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same?
  10. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  11. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  12. Best universities to pursue M.S in Singapore?
  13. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  14. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  15. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  16. How to do my masters degree in Singapore? What is the criteria? I am doing final mechanical in India
  17. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  18. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
14th September 2010, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities

To get admission into masters program in singapore you must clear TOEFL and GRE with a good score followed by a good academic record with minimum of 60% in graduation.

The cost ranges from 4 to 5 lakhs per annum for studies. The cost of living depends on many factors..
14th September 2010, 08:27 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
u have to clear ur greaduation with 60% of mark..
and get good scores in tofel and GRE..
and study hard..

good luvk..
20th September 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hey,
I have completed BSc(Maths, Physics, Computer science) and working in MNC company from past 2.5years.
Am i eligible to do MS in any universities in India?
15th November 2010, 04:16 PM
tirthak04

Dear friend ,
the procedure for applying to Singapore for your MS or MTech is almost similar to that of American and U.K colleges .
Firstly you have to have an overall of 60% in your boards . (Some universities also check your PCM block % when there are a lot of applicants and it is difficult to decide)
Secondly you have to appear for the GRE and TOEFL. Most of the good universities in Singapore are asking GRE for masters .You need to clear TOEFL or IELTS with a very good score .You should have very good academics till your bachelors .
Universities like NTU and NUS also check your IIT rankings if you have one. It all adds to your application. good luck
26th January 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hi.. this is anand.
am doin final year MCA.. am interested in doin MS in singapore..
am i eligible to do mca (is mca eligible..??)
thx in advance
31st January 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a singapore citizen studied in india want to do my master in singapore. do i also want to write gre?
18th February 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

m doing B.E in ECE now. does MS programs in singapore hav good scope. is it easier to get placed in those universities
18th March 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

which university is best for studying ms in singapore
21st March 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I did my BCA and MCA in ignou. I am eligibile for higher studies in Singapore
27th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

hey,
i'm doing my BE 8th sem.I just want to get into the good universities of Singapore,wat are the criteria and eligiblty?
29th March 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum GRE score for getting admission in singapore for MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE?
25th May 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am teja doing my 7 sem in B.pharmacy i am interested in doing my M.pharmacy in Singapore universities please tell me the procedure to get an admission
25th May 2011, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am teja doing my 7 sem in B.pharmacy i am interested in doing my M.pharmacy in Singapore universities please tell me the procedure to get an admission
15th June 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

hi i m nadeem & doing b.tech with 7th semester,, i m interesting to do M.S in singapur.plz give me scholarship proceedure.
20th June 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

hi , a 1year MS program offered in Singapore is accepted in all the countries or not?
22nd June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi..... which are the best universities to do MS in singapore??? Pls mention some
28th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hi................can i knw the cut off of GRE and TOEFL scores for NUS university
23rd July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i m studing B.E(ECE) now i m doing 1 year.i want to do MS in singapore i want to knw whc is the good university and i want to knw cut off of GRE&TOEFL.what is the fees i knw about the scholarship.
i want all the details.
1st August 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I completed msc in analytical chemistry from andhra university in india..now i have been working in pharma company since one and half year...now i want to do MS in same branch in chemistry at university of singapore...what to do ....after completion MS jobs are available in singapore...please reply
25th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bachelors degree (computer science) in madras university. Now I want to do ms in Singapore what are the admission procedures and fees details? Can anyone help me pls .....
25th October 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in 2011 wanna seek admission in top singapore universities which consider only GRE n TOEFL or IELTS score for admossion ... plase help regarding this
14th November 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am planning for MS in NUS for Fy 2012. Is GRE required for admissions?.. If you have completed your UG in a English medium instructed institution, then i think GRE & TOEFL is not required. Am i right?..
14th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am planning for MS in NUS for Fy 2012. Is GRE required for admissions?.. If you have completed your UG in a English medium instructed institution, then i think GRE & TOEFL is not required. Am i right?..
2nd January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech(I.T), and now i wanna do M.S. in animation wat in singapore...give me sum idea...
16th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MS in marketing,So could I know what is the criteria for getting into top colleges in Singapore for Ms program in marketing?
3rd February 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello i completed my B.tech with 58% do i get MS program in the singapore university........
please inform me.......
11th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year BE cse in psna college of engg. and tech. ..i would like to study MS in singapore.i want the criteria for that..and detail about cost of living..
2nd April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I wanna do MS in Embedded Systems in singapore.I have written my gre and scored 296/340.and my awa is 4/6.I have cgpa of 7.4 and one year work experience.Is it possible for me to make it to NTU.I have wriiten my toefl also.Waiting for score.Please help.
10th May 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What's d question patterns to write the entrance
20th June 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 55% IN BE..CAN I POSSIBLE TO DO M S IN SINGAPUR?????????????
26th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have 54% in my b.tech IT am i eligible for doing a PG in any of the singapore universities
1st July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hello, i hav completed MCA .. My age is 24 .. am i eligible to do Ms in singapore..
Kindly guide me... thank u
5th July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I've completed my M.Sc Physics and would like to do M.S Aerophysics in singapore. I've got 7.0 in IELTS . Which is the best
university and is GRE is a must or I can do with IELTS.
24th July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hi, i ve completed B.sc information technology with 63 percentage. Am I eligible to continue my higher studies MS in singapore?
25th July 2012, 02:27 PM
sheelasnj

the procedure for applying to Singapore for your MS or MTech is almost similar to that of American and U.K colleges .
Firstly you have to have an overall of 60% in your boards . (Some universities also check your PCM block % when there are a lot of applicants and it is difficult to decide)
Secondly you have to appear for the GRE and TOEFL. Most of the good universities in Singapore are asking GRE for masters .You need to clear TOEFL or IELTS with a very good score .You should have very good academics till your bachelors .
Universities like NTU and NUS also check your IIT rankings if you have one.
7th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

haii am doing ma 7th sem Btec..i am interested to join for ms in singapore...in hs i scored only 59.4% nd in Btec till date am having 75%...am i eligible...?
14th October 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hiee im doing my btech 7th semester in electrical engg i have 84% in my 10th ,91% in 12th and 72% in btech till date. what should be my minimum gre score to get into a good and top university in singapore and what will my overall expenses for the course? please help me
9th November 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam venu i have completed my B.Tech(IT) with 63% in 2012. If it is possible to do M.s in singapore and which colleges will be allowed with this %age
16th November 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi I"m Doing my b.tech 3rd year in deemed university.can i do ms in singpore? how much i have to spend regarding the cost of living and studies.
14th December 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi srividya .. i am doing my 7th semister in computer science with 70%in btech till date,83% in 10th and 93% in 12th .i got 286 score in gre .do i will get admission in nus or ntu in singapor?please tell me
27th December 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi I m jas..I hv done my mbbs from India..can pls tell me d procedure to do my MD/MS in Singapore..pls give info regarding when and how to apply..waiting for a rep..thanx!
2nd January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to study M.S in Communication in Singapore. What is the procedure for it?
What will be the criterias for admission? How much will be required financially? Will be a single year or two years? If so, which one is best. Is there any availability of part time job? Please answer my doubts
16th February 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi This is Rajasekaran from erode.I have completed my B.E(CSE) with aggregate of 76.4%.I would like to do MS in Singapore.So help me to know the procedure of moving further to TOEFL...
26th February 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am mounika rao from hyderabad completed my btech(IT) with an aggragate of 73.4 n i have 2 years of experience in IT industry...nw i want to do my MS in computers in singapore...Am i eligible for dat?hw about the tuition fees and part time jobs in singapore?
13th March 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm elavarasi.i am in 8th sem(ece) wat is the minimum gre score to get into singapore university for ms?
22nd May 2013, 04:52 PM
anish2392

wen u say "60% in graduation", are those the marks of just the final year or overall aggregate...?
16th February 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Muthukumar, I did my MBA(HR & Marketing) with 76%. I want to do MS in Singapore, What s the minimum score of entrance exam to enter into the Singapore universities. anyone suggest me please...
16th February 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

wen u say "60% in graduation", are those the marks of just the final year or overall aggregate...?
13th May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Do both GRE and TOEFL exams are required to take ?
for an university of singapore ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?