6th October 2011, 06:27 PM
priyanka modgil

Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?

respected sir,

I passed b.sc and now i am in b.ed. I want to do m.sc in chemistry so please help me . I want to know about the procedure to take admission.Is it compulsory to give enterance exam??? tell me the date of form for enteranc and also the syallabus related to enterance test .

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  3. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  5. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  6. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
  8. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  9. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  10. Date of sale of application forms of MSc Chemistry entrance test of Delhi University?
  11. What is the date of sale of application for MSc in chemistry?
  12. What is the date of sale of MSc entrance exam forms?
  13. Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  15. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  16. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University? -- [New]
  17. Which are the entrance exams for MSc? Date of sale of forms and date of exam?
  18. Date of sale of online application for entrance exam of MSc Chemistry?
26th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?

how to get admission in msc chemistry in nit rourkela?
2nd January 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?

when will be the forms for msc entrances 2012 for DU will be out?
8th February 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

when will be the forms formsc entrances 2012for DUwill be out?
30th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission date of biochemistry
2nd April 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

when the forms for M.Sc chemistry PU will be out?
12th April 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

when the forms of M.Sc chemistry KUK will be out?
30th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,

I passed b.sc and now i am in b.ed. I want to do m.sc in chemistry so please help me . I want to know about the procedure to take admission.Is it compulsory to give enterance exam??? tell me the date of form for enteranc and also the syallabus related to enterance test .

thank you.
6th August 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,

I passed BSc. I want to do m.sc in chemistry so please help me . I want to know about the procedure to take admission.

Thanks
With Regards
Manoj Kr Sharma
[email protected]
27th May 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for admission in msc chemistry from panjab university chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?