3rd July 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?

I have passed my msc (chemistry stream). now i want to take the admission in phd. say what is the last date entrance exam of phd and how we get the entrance exam form.and wt is the procedure to take the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  3. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  4. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  7. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  8. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  9. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  10. What are the procedures to be followed for doing Ph.D?
  11. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  12. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  15. How can I get admission in Ph.D? I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  18. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
17th October 2016, 06:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my msc (chemistry stream). now i want to take the admission in phd. say what is the last date entrance exam of phd and how we get the entrance exam form.and wt is the procedure to take the admission.

To do PhD in Chemistry in India, the candidates after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry with over 55% marks are eligible to apply. The admission will be done on the basis of PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the University. The students who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/MPhil shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The aspirant should first clear the entrance test and when appear for interview they should provide the synopsis before the Doctoral Committee. The entrance test is conducted by the universities separately, so there is no particular last date in common.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?