7th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?

Hi sir,

I am 28 year old. I completed BE-ECE. i did diploma-ECE and after 2 years break i did BE.
now i want to write government exam. So i want some information like what are exams are available for my qualification with age limit also.

11th January 2012, 01:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?

As a B.E you are eligible for many exams conducted by several central and state government examinations like UPSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks, State PSC, SSC etc. if you are within the age limit for the concerned exams.
Some of the upcoming UPSC exams in which you can appear are mentioned below;
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012,
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012 ,
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
Generally the upper age limit for government jobs is 28 years to 30 years with reservation of 2 years to 5 years for reserved candidates. It is suggested that you follow the official website to know the exact age limit of the concerned exam.
31st January 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?

Now i m pursuing B.E passed out in 2012.Tell about the upcoming exams? Am i eligible to write TNPSC exams conducted in 2013?
31st January 2012, 10:22 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

I am 28 year old. I completed BE-ECE. i did diploma-ECE and after 2 years break i did BE.
now i want to write government exam. So i want some information like what are exams are available for my qualification with age limit also.
hi,

You can go for the following govt companies such as:

ISRO

DRDO

BHEL

BEL

railways

navy.....etc

age limit should be below 30 years......

all the best/.......
1st June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir
i am sainath reddy age 39 years old from hyderabad.i am an diploma in mechanical engg holder. i am forward caste. is there any govt jobs in any govt departments for me.pl inform me to [email protected]. cell no 09492433759. is there any suitable govt job for age 39 years
28th March 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the government exams available on studying B.E CSE and ECE?Age limit also?
13th November 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

im completed MBA Hospital management in regular...how to apply government exams??the government job opportunities available for hospital management? plz inform me...
19th December 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what are govt exam avilable after completing diploma in production
7th May 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i finished DECE with 96%.Can i know the govt or private jobs available for me.If so,pls inform:
R.S.ARUN KUMAR
PH.NO:8144960905
E-MAIL:[email protected]
26th September 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in ece and i want to know what kind of technical and nontechanical work i can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?