7th October 2011, 06:35 PM

Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?

sir i want to take admission in msc zoo in pau ludhiana so i want to know the full procedure
*form
*date of exam
*sllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  4. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  5. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture? -- [New]
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  9. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  10. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  12. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam?
  15. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
  16. Criteria, syllabus and eligibility for FCI exam? What is the date of the exam? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?
4th April 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?

What is procedure of getting admission in msc zoology mumbai.
21st August 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?

sir i done my bsc medical with 75 percentage so can i get admiision to msc zoo on pau
8th March 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for msc zoology entrance test
For that i have to perpare whole bsc syllabus in particular subject or all subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?