25th February 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?

in pau ldh cet should i do vel in mathsolso to get admisson in food tech in pau

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech Food Technology in PAU or BE Food Technology in PU, which one is better?
  2. Which is better B.Tech in Food Technology from PAU or B.E. in Food Technology from PU?
  3. Which one is better to pursue B.Tech Food Technology from PAU or BE Food Technology from PU?
  4. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture? -- [New]
  5. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry from PAU? What is the procedure followed for it?
  7. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  8. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  10. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  11. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in PAU after 12th with non medical?
  13. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  15. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  16. Admission in PAU or any other good institute after scoring a state rank of 16000 in AIEEE?
  17. What is the syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam?
  18. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
3rd May 2017, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?

You need to perform well in the entrance exam in overall score. If you have got a decent rank, then admission will be possible in your choice of course and college.

Hence, try to concentrate on the pattern of the whole entrance exam. Only maths is not important for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?