8th October 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Is distance learning approved in government service?

I have completed my diploma in electrical..and trying for government jobs...If i do distance b-tech from rajasthan university , will it be counted in government service..Please relieve me from this confusion.............

Regard"s
Abdul Niyas

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  2. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  3. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
  4. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  5. Whether Bharathiar University's M.Sc(Chemistry) correspondence course is recognised by Kerala University? -- [New]
  6. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  7. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  9. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  10. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  11. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  12. How to do distance learning engineering after doing central government job?
  13. Is learning B.Tech in distance from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  14. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  15. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  17. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  18. How to do B.Tech in distance learning mode? I have completed diploma in electrical
12th October 2011, 04:55 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Is distance learning approved in government service?

yes, distance learning programme are acceptable for the govenment service with some constrain. You have to go through the application form before applying the same. REmember any university that are giving M . Tech should be approved by HR of Govt of India.
22nd October 2011, 10:02 PM
sathish0038

ur elgible for the governament sector.so that u can happly try the govt jobs
1st November 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

ABOUT GOVT JOBS AFTER MBA

SHIV NARAYAN
12th November 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed interwith90%score some family circumstances i wantto learn degree in distance mode which university is better &it is eligible for govtjobs&pvtjobs
15th November 2011, 09:32 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in electrical..and trying for government jobs...If i do distance b-tech from rajasthan university , will it be counted in government service..Please relieve me from this confusion.............

Regard"s
Abdul Niyas

Hi,

If you do your distance B.Tech from those universities or institutes which are approved by HRD,UGC and DEC then you are eligbile to enter government sector.

So before selecting the university make sure that they are upto government of India HRD standards. If the university is offering distance program better to avoid such programs.

If you do B.tech in qualified standard universties there are better opportunities to enter government sector.

All the best
29th December 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

from which date distance diploma in engineerin and b.tech is stoped
20th February 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is annamalai university's distant education course in MSc applied psychology UGC/DEC or AICTE approved
25th February 2012, 01:35 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

distance B.Tech from those universities or institutes which are approved by HRD,UGC and DEC then you are eligbile to enter government sector.before selecting the university make sure that they are upto government of India HRD standards. If the university is offering distance program better to avoid such programs.
good luckYou have to go through the application form before applying the same. REmember any university that are giving M . Tech should be approved by HR of Govt of India.
15th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do MBA in HR from Distance learning, can i eligible to get HR jobs in Govt Sector.
Regards
7th August 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is distance learning approved in government service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaSridhar View Post
Hi,

If you do your distance B.Tech from those universities or institutes which are approved by HRD,UGC and DEC then you are eligbile to enter government sector.

So before selecting the university make sure that they are upto government of India HRD standards. If the university is offering distance program better to avoid such programs.

If you do B.tech in qualified standard universties there are better opportunities to enter government sector.

All the best
hi if your b.e or b.tech is not approved by aicte and state tech. board then you are not eligible for govt job. pls. visit official website of aicte where you can check your institute's status. good luck
15th August 2012, 05:50 PM
manu3

distance B.Tech from those universities or institutes which are approved by HRD,UGC and DEC then you are eligbile to enter government sector.before selecting the university make sure that they are upto government of India HRD standards. If the university is offering distance program better to avoid such programs.
good luckYou have to go through the application form before applying the same. REmember any university that are giving M . Tech should be approved by HR of Govt of India.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/distance-learning-approved-government-service-405602.html#ixzz23c3gka2s
15th August 2012, 05:51 PM
manu3

Hi,

All the best

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/distance-learning-approved-government-service-405602.html#ixzz23c3wSs6x
18th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I appeared in IASE university in Distance Mode during Session 2008 in Bcom and completed in 2009. I want to know that during this period this university was affilated by DEC or not and I can apply in Haryana Govft Job or not.
B.S.yadav
19th July 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is distance MBA from annamali university is eligible for additional increment from primary co-operative banks in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?