9th October 2011, 11:37 AM
sujataswam

How may I get the 10th and 12th French language board papers?

I would like to download the 12th Std. French Board Papers of.
Also, the CBSC 9th & 10th. Question papers.

Is Downloading of the above-mentioned question papers possible? If not I would like to get to see them online.

Related Questions:
  1. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  2. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  3. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Past 5 years question papers of 10th Karnataka Board exam with solutions?
  5. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  6. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  7. Download French solved question papers of last 3 years for IGCSE Board exam -- [New]
  8. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  9. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  10. English Language question papers of previous year for 10th ICSE Board exam
  11. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  12. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  13. French 12th board exam question papers?
  14. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  15. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  16. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  17. Can i study French language at Graduation level?
  18. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
27th November 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the 10th and 12th French language board papers?

Need the HSC Maharashtra french sample paper 2014
9th February 2014, 12:25 PM
cadevkishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujataswam View Post
I would like to download the 12th Std. French Board Papers of.
Also, the CBSC 9th & 10th. Question papers.

Is Downloading of the above-mentioned question papers possible? If not I would like to get to see them online.
How may I get the 10th and 12th French language board papers?

please send me on my mail ID
1st January 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW MAY I GET THE 10TH STD FRENCH LANGUAGE 21 SET OR BOARD PAPERS

PLEASE SEND ME ON MY EMAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?