17th February 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Should i join NDA after 10th or 12th standard to become an officer in IAF? Which course to opt after 10th or 12th for the same?

sir, my question is that -to become an officer in IAF should we opt for NDA in 10th class or in 12th class? And also tell me which corse i should opt after 10th and 12th?

20th February 2011, 01:22 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should i join NDA after 10th or 12th standard to become an officer in IAF? Which course to opt after 10th or 12th for the same?

For appearing NDA you must have math,physics and chemistry at 12th level and passed with 60%.
Age should be 17.5 to 19 years.

After 10th you can opt for 12th or diploma engineering.After 12th you can get lot more opportunity like general graduation, Engineering,Medical,Law,Defense,CS,and many more creative and professional course like Acting,Film editing,sound engineering etc etc.
It will better if you know me your aptitude then I will tell you your possible way.
2nd March 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should i join NDA after 10th or 12th standard to become an officer in IAF? Which course to opt after 10th or 12th for the same?

what should be my % in class 10th and 12th for NDA.
27th March 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given the exam of 10th class some people say that i can give the exam of NDA after clearing 10th is it true if yes than how
6th April 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for nda after class 10
28th April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

when to go in nda ? in 10 or 12
30th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what type of personality should v have to become an IAF officer
1st May 2011, 12:21 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You can appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination after qualifying 10+2 exam only. 10th appearing student are not eligible for NDA examination.

10+2 appearing students can also appear in NDA examination provide they should be able to submit all the relevant certificates at the time of interview, if qualified.

Candidate willing to join Airforce or Navy wing should have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level as qualifying subjects. Thats all about minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for the examination.
1st May 2011, 12:23 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Should i join NDA after 10th or 12th standard to become an officer in IAF? Which course to opt after 10th or 12th for the same?

You can appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination after qualifying 10+2 exam only. 10th appearing student are not eligible for NDA examination.

10+2 appearing students can also appear in NDA examination provide they should be able to submit all the relevant certificates at the time of interview, if qualified.

Candidate willing to join Airforce or Navy wing should have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level as qualifying subjects. Thats all about minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for the examination.
8th May 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir.I am in 12th class and my subject is Arts but my 10th class subject math and phy.Can i join Indin army.What is maximem '/.
22nd May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can we join NDA aftr 10th
30th May 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

can commerce student can appear for NDA examination and what is the minimum marks in 12
30th May 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 47% in 12th from cbse board.. can i make my career in IAF. n which post is good
8th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

am i able to fill up NDA admission form after 12th passing .. and whats the syllabus andadmission process.
11th June 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I ENTER IIST ?I HAVE GOT FULL A1 IN CLASS 10.WHAT R THE QUALS FOR ENTERING INTO IIST?
15th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

it is need to phy,chem,math for NDA
26th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam , can i join Indian air force after completed 10th class or can i study 12th class or more after join Indian air force
10th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,if I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for nda yet I given nda written exam
17th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commarce streme so can i join nda than how?
1st September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir;I am student of ARTS group.so tell me i am able for NDA OR NOT.If i able for that then how i can fulfil its requirments.
JAI HIND SIR.
2nd September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir;can i join NDA if i take commerce stream?
2nd September 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir :i am in state bord so i just want to clarify that will i be able to write the nda examination in 10th .
or the nda eximation is only for the students from icse or cbse bord.
if not when will be the exam conduced and where should i fill the form online.
thanking you sir.
28th November 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

whether i could join nda after 10 pass or not,if so how
29th November 2011, 12:13 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

For appearing NDA you must have math,physics and chemistry at 12th level and passed with 60%.
Age should be 17.5 to 19 years.

After 10th you can opt for 12th or diploma engineering.After 12th you can get lot more opportunity like general graduation, Engineering,Medical,Law,Defense,CS,and many more creative and professional course like Acting,Film editing,sound engineering etc etc.
It will better if you know me your aptitude then I will tell you your possible way.
Thanks
4th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared exams of CA and now i am a CA and i want to become a pilot as to change my proffession
8th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join NDA AFTER 10TH EXAM . AND HOW MANY MARKS IN 10TH
24th February 2012, 02:34 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join NDA AFTER 10TH EXAM . AND HOW MANY MARKS IN 10TH
No your not eligible to apply for NDA Examination after 10th standard , For NDA Examination you need to qualified in 12th standard from recognized university or Institution . There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for NDA Examination . If Your qualified in 12th board examination then your eligible to apply for this examination .

NDA ie :- National Defence Academy . This Examination is conducted by UPSC for twice in a year .

If your aspiring to apply for Indian Army academy then you should be qualified in 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . If your interested to apply for Navy and Airforce academy then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with physics , chemistry as a main subject in 12th standard . Unmarried male candidates only eligible to apply for the NDA Examination . If your married candidates then your not eligible for NDA Examination . Female candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination . Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 .5 years .

As per the eligibility for NDA Examination , it's clear that your not satisfy the educational qualification , So i suggest you to complete 12th standard an then apply for NDA Examination .
24th February 2012, 03:57 PM

What should i study for ias
24th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Register Yourself as Jobseeker/Employer on Our Website
Like us? Help us serve you Better
Join Indian Air Force after Btech / BE: Government job.

Mar 10, 2009 Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Job After Btech

Both male and female candidates can join Indian Air Force( Technical Branch) after their engineering (Btech and BE). Mainly there are two branches for which the student can apply for after his Btech or BE. The first one is Aeronautical Engineering Electronics branch and the other one is the Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical branch. The Electronics branch deals with signal and communication stuff while the Mechanical branch has to take care of the maintenance, servicing and other engine related tasks.

Eligibility criteria for joining the Indian Air Force:

18 to 28 years (At the time of commencement of training)

Branches in Btech / BE: Electronics,Tele-communication, Electrical, Electrical Communication, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering

Salary Range: approx. 17000 along with benefits and various allowances.
Application Procedure:
The detailed information is provided by the Employment News or Rozgar Samachar newspaper.

Steps for Recruitment:

Engineering Knowledge Test also known as EKT
Once the students are able to clear the EKT step, they receive a call letter to report to any one of the Air Force Selection Boards located at Dehradun, Varanasi or Mysore where they have to clear an array of tests specifically crafted for assessing Officer Like Qualities – OLQ of the candidates.

The test lasts for 5 days
Day 1: Intelligence and Psychological Tests

Day 2 and 3: Group tasks involving field events and physical activities.
Day 4: Interview
Day 5: Conference day where all the different assessors sit together and discuss the abilities and performance of candidate in order to check whether he is to be recommended or not.

Those students who successfully complete these steps have to appear for the medical examination.
Lastly, a merit list is prepared and joining instructions are provided to the successful candidates by the Air force Head-Quarters.

General Schedule for OLQ tests :
Click image for larger version

Name:	General-Schedule-for-OLQ-Tests2.JPG
Views:	5248
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	79371

Common Selection Procedure in Indian Air force :

Flash.pdf
24th February 2012, 06:08 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join NDA after 12th to become an IAF officer.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness, can apply for NDA.

If you are interested to join Indian Air Force of NDA then you should take Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th.

For more information you may log on to the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
24th February 2012, 10:06 PM
anlakshmi

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA Examination after completion of your 12th class in science stream.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.

For more details please visit the website:www.upsc.in.
25th February 2012, 02:30 AM
ramandeep.2dec

For appearing NDA you must have math, physics at 12th level and passed with 60% score. your age should be between 17.5 to 19 years. You can take any science side after 10th to have math and Physics as subject. if you are choosing Medical, then keep maths as optional subject . You can also pursue diploma in engg. in any stream to be eligible for NDA.
27th February 2012, 11:37 AM
michael_scofield

No, you can't join after 10th. YOu must have12th

To join in Air force after 12th you have two ways which are given below:

Indian Airforce:

Nationality:Indian
Marital Status: Unmarried
Educational Qualifications:You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics(PCM)
19th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

y women cnt become IAF officer....??n Nw m in 12th n I score 5.9% in 10th so....sud i....??
16th August 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

to become an iaf officer how should one be medically fit like I have got specs so am I eligible for this
14th February 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, my question is that -to become an officer in IAF should we opt for NDA in 10th class or in 12th class? And also tell me which corse i should opt after 10th and 12th?
Call@9435374248
14th February 2013, 09:51 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Helo friend
For NDA exam you must passout 12th is required not 10th
1. For NDA physical fitness is compulsory
2. Candidate must complete 12th from recognised board with physics, chemistry maths as basic core subjects
3. The age limit is 16 1/2 - 19 years
4. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible
5. Candidates with computer science subject in 12th are also eligible but they must have also studied maths, science
all the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?